MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Vandekamp

Matte liquid lipstick sounds wonderful. I've been waiting on Mac to release something similar to the Lime Crime velvetines, but not as drying...and longer lasting than the Kissable formula.
I think we all have high hopes for Mac to really get this right especially since they have let their competition get a leg up on them. I would like to see a liquid matte lipstick for Flat out Fabulous, Heroine, Sin, Pleasure Bomb, Ruby Woo, Heaux and Rebel. Did I miss any ladies.

Thia Winter

I was about to say, "didn't they already do that?", and then I caught myself and realized that was for the paint pots. For me personally, I'd choose a fluidline over a paint pot for a base any day. Dark Diversion is my jam! It was the first fluidline I used as a base (great under L'Oreal's Amber Rush) and my shadow didn't crease one bit. I need to pull that out and put it back in the rotation - experiment with a variety of shadow shades.
Oh yes I so agree! Siahi is beautiful under teals!

Thia Winter

I haven't thought to compare ingredients but I just know that paint pots always crease on me. When I have used them I always use a primer underneath - even then they still crease. Fluidlines, on the other hand, haven't creased on me when I have used them as a base. Even the Chromalines crease on me - but not a fluidline. It would be great to have one in a more neutral shade, but I'll have to settle for their latest eye shadow primer. Early impressions of it so far make it second behind fluidlines for keeping the oil in my creases at bay.
Catch My Eye from Glamour Daze works well as a more neutral base if you have it. It doesn't work for me as a liner but I use it all the time that way.

Thia Winter

WOW I go out of town for two weeks and come back to talk of liquid lipsticks and pretty little mugs that I am going to have to get in Feb.....

thefbomb

I think we all have high hopes for Mac to really get this right especially since they have let their competition get a leg up on them. I would like to see a liquid matte lipstick for Flat out Fabulous, Heroine, Sin, Pleasure Bomb, Ruby Woo, Heaux and Rebel. Did I miss any ladies.
YES these lipsticks in a liquid lipstick would be fantastic. Flat Out Fabulous is my Holy Grail and to have it in a liquid lipstick would be bomb. All the others would be fantastic and I'd need em as well

Ayanna

I totally agree! Everyone is going crazy over Anastasia's new liquid lippies and I just found out that La Femme is debuting theirs at IMATS. I know its not practical for everyday use but I'd love to see Hautecore in liquid form.

Marsha Pomells

I totally agree! Everyone is going crazy over Anastasia's new liquid lippies and I just found out that La Femme is debuting theirs at IMATS. I know its not practical for everyday use but I'd love to see Hautecore in liquid form.
That and a few other lipsticks. I would go for Gunner, Talk That Talk, Rebel, Instigator and Violetta

Shars

I am here for anything La Femme is bringing out!! Do you know what the price will be?

kirstw91

I'd like liquid matte lipsticks for enchanted one and Betty bright

MACina

That and a few other lipsticks. I would go for Gunner, Talk That Talk, Rebel, Instigator and Violetta
th_e2cloud9.gif

Vandekamp

YES these lipsticks in a liquid lipstick would be fantastic. Flat Out Fabulous is my Holy Grail and to have it in a liquid lipstick would be bomb. All the others would be fantastic and I'd need em as well
Let's keep our fingers crossed. They can call it something else if they like. I would be all over FOF in a liquid matte form.
Hautecore in a liquid matte would be off the chain. I missed it this year and last year.
Hi Marsha. Two thumbs up for Talk That Talk and Violetta.
I would add Girl About Town and Talk That Talk!! I am here for anything La Femme is bringing out!! Do you know what the price will be?
TTT would sell out in five minutes. I would love to see Mac bring TTT back.
I'd like liquid matte lipsticks for enchanted one and Betty bright
I am not familiar with Betty Bright but I do like Enchanted One.

kirstw91

I love Violetta and Rebel
Let's keep our fingers crossed. They can call it something else if they like. I would be all over FOF in a liquid matte form. Hautecore in a liquid matte would be off the chain. I missed it this year and last year. Hi Marsha. Two thumbs up for Talk That Talk and Violetta. TTT would sell out in five minutes. I would love to see Mac bring TTT back. I am not familiar with Betty Bright but I do like Enchanted One.
Here's Betty bright, I love that lipstick, I wore it for my graduation last year but I would love it in a matte formula.
82b8a41a_image.jpeg

erine1881

99cf9c24_image.jpeg
Another shot of the #137 and the pink spring '15 lip trend palette And there is a new eye brush as well, the #221!

Latest posts