MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

NaomiH

I'm going to say it until it happens: Annie Lennox for Viva Glam! Everyone else can shove it!
blah.gif

Tahlia

Maybe... I can't stand Kim with her butt that's just everywhere. IDK much about the other ones. One of her sisters, I think she's working as a model, is quite beautiful.
Haha I agree, that butt is too much. Kendall? Yeah she's purrrrdyyy :eyelove: the entire family is blessed with good genes IMO.

Periodinan

Haha I agree, that butt is too much. Kendall? Yeah she's purrrrdyyy
eyelove.gif
the entire family is blessed with good genes IMO.
Yes, Kendall! True, they're all beautiful.
I just don't like Kim and the way she's doing anything for attention. Just like Miley Cyrus IMO.

Spectacular

fluffy.gif

getyou.gif

My sister would love Taylor though.
The sheer velocity of that thing made me laugh so loud, my cat looks terrified. Thank you, lmao. I wouldn't mind Taylor, know why? Because her damn tongue would be nowhere in that image. Miley's tongue however has its own driver's license and passport it gets so much air time, like everything she overworked what could have been a semi-cute signature and made it overwhelmingly obnoxious.

JenMakeupHair

Has anyone heard anything about a new Cinderella collection? The movie comes out March 13, 2015, and I read an article that leads me to believe it may happen....

JenMakeupHair

http://variety.com/2014/biz/news/disney-brands-generate-record-40-9-billion-from-licensed-merchandise-in-2013-1201221813/ That was what I read.

Latest posts