MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

NaomiH

Does that make sense? I wasn't meaning that it's not oxblood coloured, cuz that i don't know. But knowing MAC as we all do, it's probably a soft rose or something.
It'll be a coral.
girlhaha.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Well I'm hoping it's an oxblood colour based on the name, but you never know. And I'm not saying that it's not, but when i posted that people thought i meant an oxblood COLOURED lipstick, which we're all hoping for of course, but what i posted was the actual name of the lipstick. Does that make sense? I wasn't meaning that it's not oxblood coloured, cuz that i don't know. But knowing MAC as we all do, it's probably a soft rose or something.
Yeah, I knew that. I was just agreeing with you and others about MAC naming a colour and not having it match what it actually is. :nods:

Sam01

Do we know about the next Viva Glam spokeswoman? I've heard about Miley Cyrus, then Taylor Swift
shrugs.gif

gina12345

Do we know about the next Viva Glam spokeswoman? I've heard about Miley Cyrus, then Taylor Swift
shrugs.gif
I am wondering the same thing as well as is it a red, berry, nude or what?
It seems like the Rhianna ones have been here for a very long time.

Shars

I am wondering the same thing as well as is it a red, berry, nude or what?
It seems like the Rhianna ones have been here for a very long time.
Please MAC, for the love of all lipstick hoarders united.... no more reds! lol

kirstw91

I will wait to see what colour blood the oxen in Mac World have... I wish Lavender Jade was a light purple with green sheen to it...
Light purple with a green sheen sounds so nice! We can hope a lipstick like that comes out at some point :)

singer82

Man.... they are running out of people! Lol. There's so many good people they can get. But hey whatever will sell the lippies I'm all for that aspect.
Do we know about the next Viva Glam spokeswoman? I've heard about Miley Cyrus, then Taylor Swift :shrugs:

Diamond laTwerk

I will wait to see what colour blood the oxen in Mac World have... I wish Lavender Jade was a light purple with green sheen to it...
You know, I had this old drugstore green holograpgic lipgloss, mixed it with VG Nicki 2 and had the exact same shade you were talking about! I loved that combo, but it was too loud...BUT I STILL LOVED IT AND WORE IT TO BITS (just inside the house haha!)

Latest posts