MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

ramarose

Faux was my first ever MAC lipstick from so, so​ many years ago and the first one I ever used up all the way through! Great mauvey pink nude for medium skin. :haha: I see many people are suddenly wanting it.
Yea I saw on Pinterest that Whirl lip liner and Faux lipstick are apparently the colors Kylie uses, so it's no wonder there's been such a demand.

MACina

Backin it up!
choochoo.gif

yes.gif
for sure!

katred

Specktra Bestie
It's not new "scents", it's new formulas and each one has different benefits.
I think it also protects you in case of a zombie apocalypse. The stuff is amazing. I'm curious to see what the new formulas do, because one of the things that I like about Fix+ is that it's such an "all in one" kind of product (although I guess each new formula would still do what Fix+ does now, just with additional benefits that vary from one version to another).

Dolly Snow

Oh I am so getting that one! SOLD! I think it also protects you in case of a zombie apocalypse. The stuff is amazing. I'm curious to see what the new formulas do, because one of the things that I like about Fix+ is that it's such an "all in one" kind of product (although I guess each new formula would still do what Fix+ does now, just with additional benefits that vary from one version to another).
:lmao:

erine1881

Oh I am so getting that one! SOLD! I think it also protects you in case of a zombie apocalypse. The stuff is amazing. I'm curious to see what the new formulas do, because one of the things that I like about Fix+ is that it's such an "all in one" kind of product (although I guess each new formula would still do what Fix+ does now, just with additional benefits that vary from one version to another).
You know, i think it just might do that too! :haha: Another one is Cucumber (which is weird, cuz there's already cucumber in the normal formula :hmm:)

erine1881

Fix+ is my jam!  I have backups for my backups of both the regular and travel sizes.  
So do i! I use the mini in my kit, so I'm always refilling it from the big ones, and i use it personally multiple times a day, so i have BUs on BUs on BUs always.

Miss Dynamite

So what ever happened to the Sparkle Eyeshadows that were supposed to come out spring/summer of last year? The Starry Eyed one looked like a really cute pink.

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
Has fix+ broken anyone out? My face HATES the glycerin in it.

I haven't had any issues with it.