MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

blondie929

Not sure what collection this might be.. Credit to IG user
fec28ec0_image.jpeg
Some of the colors make me think bao bao wan except the red...
I'm pretty sure they are on dupethat IG page he has pics of the lipsticks and thy look like this ..

GlamQueen21

I'm so slow at using up Fix+. I've been wanting the Charged Water, which leaves me with a much more radiant finish than plain Fix+, for so long but have been trying to finish my Fix+ first for ages. If I carried it around with me at all times to refresh myself during the day, I'd go through it five times faster.
Yes! You must get the Mineralize Charged Water!! It's amazing and I only use it after I cleanse my face and before I apply moisturizer. I plan to place an order on it next week.

ramarose

3bae54f2_image.jpeg
The new #221 brush
Thank you!! Looks like a more narrow 217 to me... Could be really nice for doing colors in the outer v as I find a pencil brush too small and the 217 too fluffy... Guess I'll wait and see but this may come home with me lol

erine1881

Thank you!! Looks like a more narrow 217 to me... Could be really nice for doing colors in the outer v as I find a pencil brush too small and the 217 too fluffy... Guess I'll wait and see but this may come home with me lol
It's the baby of the 217 and 222!!!
similar to 222?  I am looking forward to this and the face brush. I am always up for the new brushes. are they coming out as a part of some collection or are they addition to permanent line? 
Yes and yes! Along with a 3rd brush!

bluelitzer

Is Faux one of those lippies? I was just in Sweden and a friend told me to bring a Faux for her if they have it (it's SO here). When I got there they had just received a shipment so I got one for her.
Faux was my first ever MAC lipstick from so, so​ many years ago and the first one I ever used up all the way through! Great mauvey pink nude for medium skin.
girlhaha.gif
I see many people are suddenly wanting it.

erine1881

Is Faux one of those lippies? I was just in Sweden and a friend told me to bring a Faux for her if they have it (it's SO here). When I got there they had just received a shipment so I got one for her. Hipness I already have so some money is saved. But give me Steam Heat and the naked men! :angel: I had the lavender one, it was not very sweet (for a lavender). Some people said that it was like a men's cologne. I prefer the regular Fix+, over Charged Water too. Quote: Lavender is actually quite a strong scent. I have a body lotion with lavender atm, but it's ok.
Yup, it's one of those lipsticks!