MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

AnitaK

eyelove.gif

coachkitten

OMG that spring/summer packaging is to die for!! I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of those products just because of that colors and packaging. :eyelove:

dorni

The promo image is too cute for this collection too! Laundramat, soap bubbles everywhere, half nekkid man...
I immediately thought of that eyecatching picture in the "Miles of MAC" book. And there seems to be an intense teal eyecolour...
th_drool.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Here's the description of the Timecheck Lotion:

Mineralize Timecheck Lotion utilizes ingredients that fight against time. The addition of a new innovative polymer technology also creates the optical illusion of blurred lines and wrinkles, while helping to shrink the look of pores. Formulated with our signature Charged Water Technology to saturate skin with short- and long-term hydration and Mineral-Rich Yeast Extract to nourish and redensify the complexion with a blend of essential minerals.
Delivered in a unique gel-lotion formula that feels like a cooling, refreshing splash of water. Can be applied as a primer for makeup that glides like silk on top.

erine1881

Same here, I don't even know how to use it
Apply before moisturizer to lock in hydration. Apply a lot to use as a moisturizer. Apply with liquid foundation to sheer out foundation. Apply on top of powder to lessen the powder look. Apply after makeup to soften the look. Apply throughout the day to freshen the look. Apply on irritated skin to sooth skin. Use with weth/dry shadows. Use with glitters.
I :heart: :heart: :heart: Fix Plus. I am afraid of the new scents, I might end up buying all of them.
It's not new "scents", it's new formulas and each one has different benefits.

thefbomb

Apply before moisturizer to lock in hydration. Apply a lot to use as a moisturizer. Apply with liquid foundation to sheer out foundation. Apply on top of powder to lessen the powder look. Apply after makeup to soften the look. Apply throughout the day to freshen the look. Apply on irritated skin to sooth skin. Use with weth/dry shadows. Use with glitters. It's not new "scents", it's new formulas and each one has different benefits.
Well that's a good multitasker!

Shars

It's not new "scents", it's new formulas and each one has different benefits.
I agree! I like to spray it on my brush before applying liquid foundation. It gives a way more natural finish. I also apply after powder foundation. It gives a real refreshing feel to the face I find.

Latest posts