MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

erine1881

45903fc1_image.jpeg
Possibly the new Lightful C Tinted Moisturizer which is replacing the old tinted moisturizer???

Monsy

do we know when the new fix + are coming out? I am running low on mine so I do not know should I wait for those or just order regular one now ?

OctoberViolet

I tried the Clinique Dark Spot serum. I went trough two bottles and saw no changes, but from the reviews it seems like some people are successful with it, I guess I just wasn't one of them.
I had a couple of serious dark spots on my forehead and nose and nothing worked until I got Retin-A from the dermatologist. Gone in weeks.
Thank you ladies. Before I go to the dermatologist, I will look into Paula's Choice and Vitamin C. I know I can get Retin-A from a drug store, but I don't know how strong it will be.

mollyv6

[COLOR=6633FF]Thank you ladies. Before I go to the dermatologist, I will look into Paula's Choice and Vitamin C. I know I can get Retin-A from a drug store, but I don't know how strong it will be.[/COLOR]
FYI - Paula's Choice offers a 1% retinol for $55 and a trial for $10. She offers free shipping on all samples regardless of order subtotal so you can try it out. 1% retinol is equivalent to a .02% tretinoin (active ingredient in Retin-A). It might sound like a weak formula, but it is actually effective.

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=6633FF]Thank you ladies. Before I go to the dermatologist, I will look into Paula's Choice and Vitamin C. I know I can get Retin-A from a drug store, but I don't know how strong it will be.[/COLOR]
FYI - Paula's Choice offers a 1% retinol for $55 and a trial for $10. She offers free shipping on all samples regardless of order subtotal so you can try it out. 1% retinol is equivalent to a .02% tretinoin (active ingredient in Retin-A). It might sound like a weak formula, but it is actually effective.
Thank you so much for the info Molly!
friends.gif

honey b

do we know when the new fix + are coming out? I am running low on mine so I do not know should I wait for those or just order regular one now ?
I don't think there's a date for it yet. You could order the travel size to try to last you until the new ones come out.

honey on boost

TY! I'm going to get a sample.