MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Kaidan

Hipness?! I was always sad about missing out on it. Definitely getting that as well. So much for buying less MAC this year.
ohboy.gif

Ikr? Mac is killing it this year with all the collaborations, repromotes, and special packaging.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I can make out-
Matte Bronze bronzer
Hipness blush
Steam Heat lipstick
Hipness is coming back?! Yay!
yahoo.gif
It looks like there's a lustre lipstick based on one of the lipstick boxes. I hope that Royal Sunset comes back someday.

mango13

I heard Ambi has a good anti spot lotion and clinique has a serum that its supoused to be good, for anti aging i really like neutrogena night mosturizer with retinol and ROC retinol nightime lotion, both under 25 dls
I tried the Clinique Dark Spot serum. I went trough two bottles and saw no changes, but from the reviews it seems like some people are successful with it, I guess I just wasn't one of them.

NaniLovesMAC

I tried the clinique too didn't work for me either. I've had success with a homemade lemon and honey mask twice a week. It has evened out my skin tone where I use to have that pregnancy mask.
I tried the Clinique Dark Spot serum. I went trough two bottles and saw no changes, but from the reviews it seems like some people are successful with it, I guess I just wasn't one of them.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Damn. I probably need this. I hope it really works. Been wanting to try some anti-aging stuff for awhile. Anyone here know of any really good brands that take care of dark spots/freckles? I've noticed I'm getting a few thanks to being overly sun sensitive and getting burned the last few summers even though I do wear sun screen. Thanks in advance.

I've heard good things about Paula's Choice.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

6 new Fix+ s coming out!
Like with different scents? I think there was a lavender one in the past, so maybe that one is coming back.

Kaipie20

I wonder will Whisper of Guilt b n an collections I know there was buzz if it coming out but may just b urban legend lol!

mollyv6

I've heard good things about Paula's Choice. Like with different scents? I think there was a lavender one in the past, so maybe that one is coming back.
Agreed. I use their vitamin C serum and spot treatment and they both work; however, if one doesn't protect themselves from the sun, nothing will work. Diligence with skincare and sun protection does work but nothing will work miracles overnight.

lyseD

I had a couple of serious dark spots on my forehead and nose and nothing worked until I got Retin-A from the dermatologist. Gone in weeks.

mel33t

Sounds like Spring/Summer at MAC is going to kill my wallet
girlhaha.gif

Can't wait to hear more about Wash and Dry and the new Fix+

Latest posts