MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

NaomiH

Oxblood lipstick
An oxblood lipstick?!?!?!
pompom.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Phew! That was so crazy about that collection. I figured those shades were too good to dump them without a shred of promotion or even being part of an official collection. Looking forward to some Burmese Kiss/LJ and the rest! I wonder if those will be part of the main Spring special packaging collection - really hope it's not yet another comic book collection. I'd love beautiful special packaging like Liberty of London again….

Hey, maybe it'll be that adorable, hand-painted, rustic lady's face collection we saw a photo of????? It looked a lot like Jonathan Adler's design style….. That'd be awesome - loved that look a lot.
Another hot pink!
th_crazy.gif
Somehow I picture it as a collection along the line of the Chen Man one (already forgot the name of that one) and Year of the Snake. If it's the same size like the mystery collection, and because the names are asian themed. Both of them had special packaging as well (I think the sleeves/boxes count as that as well).

Dolly Snow

Maybe T is getting her own lipstick. :haha:  (kidding) Might be something for Valentines Day?  Somehow I picture it as a collection along the line of the Chen Man one (already forgot the name of that one) and Year of the Snake. If it's the same size like the mystery collection, and because the names are asian themed. Both of them had special packaging as well (I think the sleeves/boxes count as that as well).
You never know with Mac :lol:

OctoberViolet

Ohhhhhh shiggety... I don't feel like dealing with special packaging but I WILL get my hands on Lavender Jade!!! And I'm all for anything that's oxblood!
It's not AN oxblood lipstick, it's CALLED Oxblood. So knowing MAC, who knows what colour it is!
Augh! That is so true. MAC needs my artists friend's color wheel to learn what actual colors are. I'll wait until I see it.
ohboy.gif

NaomiH

Maybe T is getting her own lipstick.
girlhaha.gif
(kidding)

Might be something for Valentines Day?

Somehow I picture it as a collection along the line of the Chen Man one (already forgot the name of that one) and Year of the Snake. If it's the same size like the mystery collection, and because the names are asian themed. Both of them had special packaging as well (I think the sleeves/boxes count as that as well).
girlhaha.gif
ya never know!

Vineetha

Maybe T is getting her own lipstick.
girlhaha.gif
(kidding)

Might be something for Valentines Day?

lol.gif
i wouldnt be surprised!!!

stirfryedshana

So excited for Reel Sexy! I've been thinking of buying it off of someone but now I can get it for regular price sweeeeet

Latest posts