MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Myth

have anyone tried the rebeleyes gel liner yet? I'm curious about this one
It lasted my 12 hour shift, didn't move, didn't even use primer (and I have very oily eyelids). I love the matte finish. I apply it with my 266, perfect. I want to find out if I can somehow clean the felt tip maybe with a MAC wipe or makeup remover.
I'm glad I got it!

leonah

It lasted my 12 hour shift, didn't move, didn't even use primer (and I have very oily eyelids). I love the matte finish. I apply it with my 266, perfect. I want to find out if I can somehow clean the felt tip maybe with a MAC wipe or makeup remover.
I'm glad I got it!

thanks for the update :)

jennyap

Some future collection names to mull over, this is all I know so they could be anything including perm item only collections.

Brows Are It
Eyes on MAC
All The Right Angles
Future MAC - this is a mineralize collection
Walk of Fame

Also they are doing a mini collab with two musicians, one product each:
Future Forward: Tinashe - "Eyeshadow X 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades"
Future Forward: Halsey - "She reimagines her trademark colour — blue! — as a daring lipstick"

Marsha Pomells

Some future collection names to mull over, this is all I know so they could be anything including perm item only collections.

Brows Are It
Eyes on MAC
All The Right Angles
Future MAC - this is a mineralize collection
Walk of Fame

Also they are doing a mini collab with two musicians, one product each:
Future Forward: Tinashe - "Eyeshadow X 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades"
Future Forward: Halsey - "She reimagines her trademark colour — blue! — as a daring lipstick"

Cant wait to see photos of the whole lot. Any news on Brooke Candy 2?