MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

OctoberViolet

:thankyou:Can't wait to find out more.

Some future collection names to mull over, this is all I know so they could be anything including perm item only collections.

Brows Are It
Eyes on MAC
All The Right Angles
Future MAC - this is a mineralize collection
Walk of Fame

Also they are doing a mini collab with two musicians, one product each:
Future Forward: Tinashe - "Eyeshadow X 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades"
Future Forward: Halsey - "She reimagines her trademark colour — blue! — as a daring lipstick"

NaomiH

Some future collection names to mull over, this is all I know so they could be anything including perm item only collections.

Brows Are It
Eyes on MAC
All The Right Angles
Future MAC - this is a mineralize collection
Walk of Fame

Also they are doing a mini collab with two musicians, one product each:
Future Forward: Tinashe - "Eyeshadow X 9 palette of steely neutrals and simmering night shades"
Future Forward: Halsey - "She reimagines her trademark colour — blue! — as a daring lipstick"

Thanks for the info Jenny! Mineralize :cloud9:

jennyap

I've picked up a few more snippets of info.

The Future Forward: Halsey lipstick will be called "Greyed Out"

MAC on Eyes

This is mainly re-promoting the perm x15 and x9 palettes, the exceptions seem to be the MACnificent Me x9 will be back, and there are new Pastels x9, Dusky Rose x9 and Mellow Moderns x15

(As usual, all info subject to change until it's officially confirmed!)

Last edited:

jennyap

More info coming, keep your eyes peeled folks (should be some new threads appearing soon...) :yess:

jennyap

Walk of Fame collection - nothing interesting!

Brush
196 Slanted Flat Top Foundation Brush

Strobe Cream
30ml (Travel Size)

Mineralize Skinfinish
Gold Deposit

Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation
23 shades

Marsha Pomells

Walk of Fame collection - nothing interesting!

Brush
196 Slanted Flat Top Foundation Brush

Strobe Cream
30ml (Travel Size)

Mineralize Skinfinish
Gold Deposit

Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation
23 shades

In other words... Essentials... But I may check out Gold Deposit.

Marsha Pomells

Gold Deposit is a repromote. It was previously described as "Soft reflective golden-bronze"

I've never seen it before... Was it in that Haute Dogs collection??? Or something else???

EDIT: Found it, it's gorgeous. Might get it with Lightscapade in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

ramarose

HALSEY?????
OMMMG.
I'm psyched. Love her! I'm seeing her in August. I'm GOING TO WEAR HER LIPSTICK

rockin

I've never seen it before... Was it in that Haute Dogs collection??? Or something else???

EDIT: Found it, it's gorgeous. Might get it with Lightscapade in the next couple of weeks.

Yes, it seems it's now permanent. It came out with a few collections, went away and came back again. I'm pretty sure it was in Tropical Taboo. I tried it and it's very bright and orange on me, but then I am around NW10.

Marsha Pomells

Yes, it seems it's now permanent. It came out with a few collections, went away and came back again. I'm pretty sure it was in Tropical Taboo. I tried it and it's very bright and orange on me, but then I am around NW10.

I haven't tried out any mineralized products from MAC. This will change, seeing that GD is perm. Think it'll look killer against my skin tone.

Monsy

You should check out cheeky bronze and soft&gentle too. Might be better for your skin tone than lightscapade

Shars

You should check out cheeky bronze and soft&gentle too. Might be better for your skin tone than lightscapade

Lightscapade on darker skin looks amazing as both a highlight and a soft all over illuminator. I didn't think it would - I thought it would be ashy - but I really like it.