MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Monsy

I would love to se x2 for concealer it would be more useful for a basic user not just MUA because really who needs x6 for concealer

Mac-Guy

A couple of snippets of info:

Several brushes are going to be released in short handle form - 130, 168, 188, 190, 217, 224, 239, 266

There will be new small and medium compact pro palettes, and some new inserts - concealer x6, concealer x9, CCB x2, blush x2.

(This might finally push me to de-pot my blushes, as the inability to have one or two in a small palette for travel is the main reason I haven't until now).

Thanks, hun. The SH brushes were already rolled out in some European countries last month. For those who travel a lot, they come in handy.

NaomiH

Several brushes are going to be released in short handle form - 130, 168, 188, 190, 217, 224, 239, 266

There will be new small and medium compact pro palettes, and some new inserts - concealer x6, concealer x9, CCB x2, blush x2.

(This might finally push me to de-pot my blushes, as the inability to have one or two in a small palette for travel is the main reason I haven't until now).

Thanks Jenny!

honey on boost

I'm excited about the brushes! It'll be nice not to have to bring my full size when traveling.

Rinstar

Yay for SH brushes! And I definitely will grab a blush x2 palette or 2 (or 5). That will be very useful

BeautyFan55

I'd love to use the blush 2x palette for my shaping and sculpting duo. Then I can put 2 more blushes in my large palette.

Monsy

I would gladly get x2 for 2 studio finish concealers - although never tried to depot them ???

B

Buffy89

Thanks for the info on the palettes! That's great news. I'm looking forward to using the ×6 and x9 ones for eyeshadow.

B

Buffy89

I would gladly get x2 for 2 studio finish concealers - although never tried to depot them ???

Maybe they'll introduce refill pans? Like the ones in the premade duo palettes. The original pots seem too big to put into a palette, I think.

Prettypackages

http://mackarrie.blogspot.ca/2016/03/mac-look-in-box-2016.html

mac look in a box sets

a couple look amazing to me
NICE

about time they did this. I spend Oct/Nov hunting for travel size brushes. I'll pick these up eventually.
that should be interesting.