MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

bwella

Finally! I hope you can put two inserts in the same palette (blush +e/s). Would be great for travel

lilinah

I got to see the new palettes / palette inserts today. They look really practical. If you like putting together a portable "face in a box" or just enjoy organizing your concealers and blushes and eyeshadows, these new palettes and inserts will be really useful.

lilinah

I was in MAC today getting stuff from the Future MAC collection (Mineralize, mostly nude & neutral). The MUA was telling me there would be more colorful collections. Glad to get to learn more about them and get to see pictures! Thanks, everyone, for posting.

lyseD

I'm thinking of getting two creme color bases and a pan.

I'm C1 in Face and Body. Any suggestions for shades? Nothing too white.

Thanks for the help.

bluelitzer

View attachment 53221
Revisiting the big buzz when the MAC e/s pans dropped to $6 each! My little black box of joy came in last week!
:sunshine:
View attachment 53222 View attachment 53223
Along with my empty MUFE palettes...My puppy Abby wanted to help me organize:dogdance:
I am so happy to have everything cleaned up & in order! :heart: LOL! I still have a
little room for a few more pans + a completely empty XL MUFE palette! ;)

Some of my e/s are on backorder. Took advantage of the new $6 price to fill the gaps in my perm collection and went up to the next tier of the Rewards Program.
I had to use an old palettes coz the x15 insert was backordered. I still really love the old ones. Can't let these go...

View attachment 53462

jennyap

Some of my e/s are on backorder. Took advantage of the new $6 price to fill the gaps in my perm collection and went up to the next tier of the Rewards Program.
I had to use an old palettes coz the x15 insert was backordered. I still really love the old ones. Can't let these go...

View attachment 53462

Lovely looking palette. Somehow I don't have any of those shades - need to rectify that I think!

bluelitzer

MAC seems to finally get that people want colors that aren't dupes of 5 previously released colors in successive collections.

Veronika23

MAC seems to finally get that people want colors that aren't dupes of 5 previously released colors in successive collections.

I wish MAC would realize to come back with awesome products colors from the late 90's early 2000's! I want my Hyper Real foundation back!!!!