MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

stirfryedshana

I'll give Riot House a try lol. Strip Poker looked terrible on me (after stalking all night for it lol)--MAC should bring back Dodgy Girl--and Lavender Jade

Riot House is just as bad as Strip Poker tbh. Agreed about Dodgy Girl and Lavender Jade though, they were gorgeous!

leonah

I wish mac made a collection made out of previous best sellers from old collections and put them all together in one like a remix :)

Marsha Pomells

I wish mac made a collection made out of previous best sellers from old collections and put them all together in one like a remix :)

That would be brilliant, but at the same time, virtual blood will be spilt and the eBay dicks will become c bombs with the extortionate price for those products.

Mac-Guy

MAC did this a few years ago, where customers could vote on their favorite products to come back. Somehow the online voting was screwed up though...

leonah

MAC did this a few years ago, where customers could vote on their favorite products to come back. Somehow the online voting was screwed up though...

ahh yes I have a faint memory of that one! but it would be nice with a new one

Myth

Riot House is just as bad as Strip Poker tbh. Agreed about Dodgy Girl and Lavender Jade though, they were gorgeous!

I'm hoping Riot House would be like a matte version of Pure Decoration (Baking Beauties) which looks good on me. Strip Poker had an aging effect on me--I literally threw it away lol. I was surprised given Myth is my HG

Myth

Riot House would almost fit in with Playlab, or at least for a Summer collection. It's obvious they can afford to pay Kelly (unlike Rihanna lol), why not bring back her most popular shade which was Dodgy Girl

shellygrrl

Staff member

Unfortunately, it was just lipsticks and eyeshadows, IIRC. I think leonah is saying she wants something similar but with all types of products.

Prettypackages

Would they come in a tube, I'll be all over them, but the pots are a deal breaker for me. Plus I wasn't that much into the scent/fragrance.
Plus those jars were heavy!!!

I bought one the last release because of the hype and I don't care for it. I wouldn't buy another.
I didn't find them as hydrating as people claimed. They just felt greasy. I don't like the greasy feel of balms like this and Jack Black. Although I LOVE Bites balm. *Shrug* who knows.

Shars

Plus those jars were heavy!!!

I didn't find them as hydrating as people claimed. They just felt greasy. I don't like the greasy feel of balms like this and Jack Black. Although I LOVE Bites balm. *Shrug* who knows.

You find the Jack Black one greasy? I find it absorbs really well and keeps my lips moisturised all day! What other balms do you like then?

Miss Dynamite

Riot House would almost fit in with Playlab, or at least for a Summer collection. It's obvious they can afford to pay Kelly (unlike Rihanna lol), why not bring back her most popular shade which was Dodgy Girl

I just want them to bring back some of Sharon's collection...the blush, the lipglasses, I'd buy about 5 of each.

sdsamler

i hate my riot house :/ it was the color i was most excited for besides dodgy girl (which i have bu of lol) but while the color is stunning, the formula is SO BAD. I tried to make it work with the in sync lip pencil that came out with this but it just so streaky and patchy and moves everywhere....complete fail :( if they bring the color back, I would hope they fix the formula or make it a different formula, I honestly wouldn't mind a creamsheen or amplified version!

Prettypackages

That would be brilliant, but at the same time, virtual blood will be spilt and the eBay dicks will become c bombs with the extortionate price for those products.
Girl this was almost poetic. LOL

You find the Jack Black one greasy? I find it absorbs really well and keeps my lips moisturised all day! What other balms do you like then?
I did, I should give it another try. I like the one by farmacy dew, eos, and the bite lip mask.

B

Buffy89

Sorry if I am too blind to find it, but is there a thread on the Transformed collection with new Liquid Lipsticks and Huggables? It's gonna be released in a week, and I haven't discovered any swatches yet.

B

Buffy89

i do not think there is any. i asked about it a while ago

Ok thanks. I wonder if anybody is excited about this collection.
I'm interested in one Huggable, but maybe I'll skip because I want to use some lip products up.