MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Anneri

Ok thanks. I wonder if anybody is excited about this collection.
I'm interested in one Huggable, but maybe I'll skip because I want to use some lip products up.

It's a Huggable, of course I'm excited lol! :p

Maybe I'll get two. (Well, it's quite likely. :eek:)

B

Buffy89

It's a Huggable, of course I'm excited lol! :p

Maybe I'll get two. (Well, it's quite likely. :eek:)

Ha, I actually thought of you because I know you do like them a lot! Skipping is tough for me this time, the formula is simply brilliant. I own What a Feeling which is just great, but now I'd like an mlbb shade.

stirfryedshana

Holy wow this collection sounds amazing...so many new colors, I wonder if it'll be perm? I already want 9 of the lipsticks!

ETA: I grabbed Riot House just to make sure it was as awful as I remember it and....I kind of like it now? I'm confused lol. It actually looks quite good on me, maybe because my lips are less dry now?

Last edited:

beautyescape

Holy wow this collection sounds amazing...so many new colors, I wonder if it'll be perm? I already want 9 of the lipsticks!

ETA: I grabbed Riot House just to make sure it was as awful as I remember it and....I kind of like it now? I'm confused lol. It actually looks quite good on me, maybe because my lips are less dry now?

Thanks for posting about this collection! I wonder if Riot House will be reformulated for the better this time around? I am curious about the purples and the lavender lipstick.

Also, I was just scrolling through the MAC site and I saw the lippies from the MAC Transformed collection are marked as coming soon (also limited edition). Excited for the new Huggables.