MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Sweetyellow

I'm interested in Red Rocker as well. I like the look of Natural Flare too. Oddly, I don't own Coppertone blush and I've wanted that blush for a long, long time. It's the perfect time to pick it up in this set.

Miss Dynamite

Anyone else wondering if they're going to have a Beauty & the Beast collection? The trailer came out today and it made me think of it, since they had ones for Cinderella and Maleficent. Granted, those collections kind of sucked but a beauty & the beast collection would be pretty hard to mess up tbh.

I've thought a lot about this and a hopeful Little Mermaid collection too. For Beauty And The Beast, I think white packaging with gold shimmer would be really pretty. And red with purple shimmer for Little Mermaid. I could easily come up with entire collections for these. I'll be furious if they do the collections and only have neutral colors again.

rockin

I've thought a lot about this and a hopeful Little Mermaid collection too. For Beauty And The Beast, I think white packaging with gold shimmer would be really pretty. And red with purple shimmer for Little Mermaid. I could easily come up with entire collections for these. I'll be furious if they do the collections and only have neutral colors again.

I would imagine a Beauty And The Beast collection to have packaging the colour of Belle's dress, with pictures of Belle, the Beast and the rose on the clear windows. For Little Mermaid, I imagine sea-blue packaging with writing the colour of Ariel's hair.

Miss Dynamite

I would imagine a Beauty And The Beast collection to have packaging the colour of Belle's dress, with pictures of Belle, the Beast and the rose on the clear windows. For Little Mermaid, I imagine sea-blue packaging with writing the colour of Ariel's hair.

That would be pretty too. I would hope that Little Mermaid would have lots of red, purple, green and blue products. Maybe throw in a quad and a lipstick for neutral lovers too.

NaomiH

I'm interested in Red Rocker as well. I like the look of Natural Flare too. Oddly, I don't own Coppertone blush and I've wanted that blush for a long, long time. It's the perfect time to pick it up in this set.

Fingers crossed that they come here.

leonah

I can really recommend sun siren kit and natural flare kits I love them both except for the mini size blushes but I can live with that I guess although the value is slightly changed then.

stirfryedshana

I'd be game for just a white bullet with the rose on it for beauty and the beast, although how cool would it be to have specific packaging for the characters, like a lipstick called "Beauty" with Belle on it, and a darker one w/ the beast? And an eye quad for Mrs Potts and maybe a shimmery golden lipglass for Lumiere and a highlighter with etched numbers in it for Cogsworth...I've thought about this way too much lol. I know MAC would never put that amount of effort into it :p

For Ariel I can see semi-translucent shimmery seafoam color packaging. An "Under the Sea" eye quad (with a shimmery seafoam, a matte cobalt blue, a duochrome purple/blue, maybe a shimmery golden green) , another one called "Whatchamacallit" with a silver...a blue-based red lipstick, a shimmery frost called "Mermaid's Tail", a deep purple for Ursula...

I know we're gonna get like, 5 products in each collection with a logo slapped on but...hey, it's fun to pretend what MAC could do lol!

Last edited:

Corally

I'd be game for just a white bullet with the rose on it for beauty and the beast, although how cool would it be to have specific packaging for the characters, like a lipstick called "Beauty" with Belle on it, and a darker one w/ the beast? And an eye quad for Mrs Potts and maybe a shimmery golden lipglass for Lumiere and a highlighter with etched numbers in it for Cogsworth...I've thought about this way too much lol. I know MAC would never put that amount of effort into it :p

For Ariel I can see semi-translucent shimmery seafoam color packaging. An "Under the Sea" eye quad (with a shimmery seafoam, a matte cobalt blue, a duochrome purple/blue, maybe a shimmery golden green) , another one called "Whatchamacallit" with a silver...a blue-based red lipstick, a shimmery frost called "Mermaid Tale", a deep purple for Ursula...

I know we're gonna get like, 5 products in each collection with a logo slapped on but...hey, it's fun to pretend what MAC could do lol!

:rofl:

Miss Dynamite

For Ariel I can see semi-translucent shimmery seafoam color packaging. An "Under the Sea" eye quad (with a shimmery seafoam, a matte cobalt blue, a duochrome purple/blue, maybe a shimmery golden green) , another one called "Whatchamacallit" with a silver...a blue-based red lipstick, a shimmery frost called "Mermaid's Tail", a deep purple for Ursula...

So true. I'd really like a frosty true red eyeshadow, some super sparkly lipglasses. If I was in charge, I'd make it a super huge collection with at least 4 quads, maybe even throw in some products for her sisters too.

Rinstar

I'll take Under the Sea quad!!!

jennyap

I seem to remember we saw some images of a new product called "QuikTrik Stick" a while back - possibly fashion week? I now have the colour story - but no official description of how the product is intended to be used, although I think it is intended as a highlight & contour.

MAC Studio QuikTrik Stick
All Aflush / Here You Go - Rose with copper sparkle / Deep reddish burgundy
Ginger Spiked / Counterpoint - Soft pink with fine spun gold shimmer / Midtone bluish pink
Miss Cupcake / Tomato - Soft pinky peach with fine spun golden shimmer / Vivid bright coral
Bare End / Earthnut - Light golden champagne shimmer / Muted medium beige
A Latte Sheen / SemiSweet - Light copper with gold and silver shimmer / Muted golden bronze
Softly Does It / Tight and Tawny - Very light pink shimmer / Light taupe

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

I seem to remember we saw some images of a new product called "QuikTrik Stick" a while back - possibly fashion week? I now have the colour story - but no official description of how the product is intended to be used, although I think it is intended as a highlight & contour.

Ginger Spiked / Counterpoint - Soft pink with fine spun gold shimmer / Midtone bluish pink
Miss Cupcake / Tomato - Soft pinky peach with fine spun golden shimmer / Vivid bright coral
A Latte Sheen / SemiSweet - Light copper with gold and silver shimmer / Muted golden bronze

Thank you! Sounds really interesting and great for travel. I hope they'll be perm.

fur4elise

I hope so, I want the Red Rocker one since I've lost my Russian Red lipstick and they're such a good deal.

I remember hearing about these months ago...I saved an image (don't remember where it came from...) #teambuyallthered
LookInABoxRedRocker[4].jpg

Shars

Hmmm or a blusher/highlighter combination. I like the sound of the All Aflush/Here You Go duo!

B

Buffy89

I remember hearing about these months ago...I saved an image (don't remember where it came from...) #teambuyallthered
View attachment 54417

I think I remember someone posting about them awhile back. Come on MAC give us the boxes! Lol

I think Mackarrie did a review on one of them some time ago, maybe it was the red box.
Although they're already available here, I'm usually not really into those boxes because there's always something I don't really want, e.g. the gloss. I think I remember that they were usually released during the summer months here, so it's a bit weird for me you didn't get them yet 'cause it's usually the other way round ith new releases. The value sets are kind of a summer slump product for me, there aren't huge new collections around in July/August here because everybody's on holiday or spending their money on summer fun stuff, lol (at least that's my theory).