MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

bluelitzer

All these new frosts are refreshing. I am hoping to see a repromote of MAC Carnal Instinct in the horizon. That was a beautiful red frost.

Icecaramellatte

I'm excited about the new frost trend too. So many brands stopped carrying frost lipsticks in colors. They only seemed to have light colors in a frost finish.

Myth

it looks like it's new and it seems like anastasia brow definer, tom ford, or hourglass
I'm excited to try Brow Sculpt, all my brow products are MAC lol!

I also wish MAC would make one more shade of the Penultimate Brow pen for dark brunettes like myself. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to get the Suqqu one, but that's a huge hassle lol

Myth

oh i have never tried pentultime brow, should I?
I would say YES and it will suit your hair/skin coloring perfectly! It's incredibly natural--absolutely no worries for a Sharpie brow with this lol
My HG is Stud Brows so I use Penultimate Brow just for the inner corner of my brows. But I recall you use Lingering so Penultimate will be great for you! I've had mine for a long time and it hasn't dried out either

Monsy

I would say YES and it will suit your hair/skin coloring perfectly! It's incredibly natural--absolutely no worries for a Sharpie brow with this lol
My HG is Stud Brows so I use Penultimate Brow just for the inner corner of my brows. But I recall you use Lingering so Penultimate will be great for you! I've had mine for a long time and it hasn't dried out either

thanks so much!

JulieDiva

MAC Select sign up is available on MAC Canada. Unfortunately, I have $0. :(

I just signed up. BOOOO that they do not give retro active points for the year. I am not loving MAC right now, and have spent so much already.....as always, things are late...lol

lyseD

I just signed up. BOOOO that they do not give retro active points for the year. I am not loving MAC right now, and have spent so much already.....as always, things are late...lol

And really what are we getting? Still have to spend $65 for free shipping, that was one of the things I was most looking forward to.