MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Monsy

i think she did write in the article that the brow stuff isn't new that it has been earlier released

GreenEyedAllie

Article has a European release date of Sept 2016.
http://chicprofile.com/mac-brow-sculpt-2016-fall-collection
So we may have it here and they do not there. I like the release pictures.

@Allie ~ I am on brow overload too! I nearly bought 2 other Benefit products that I clearly have duped in my collection. So...I started using those again! Money saved!
;)

LOL. I know the feeling. I'm starting to reach product overload myself.

Myth

Brow Sculpt seems new, either that or they're a redesign of Brows. Like they're discontinuing Brows, I hope not. I know there's a lot of complaints in the reviews on MAC's site that they break off but I've never had that problem with Brows.

bluelitzer

If I didn't have a huge pile of brow products already, I would totally buy these. I need to go through my stash first and b2m some of them first.

Karrie

more pics :) Liptensity Mulling Spices, very high pigmented, creamy texture and shiny finish like lip lacquer

MullingSpicesLiptensityMAC1.JPG
MullingSpicesLiptensityMAC.JPG
MullingSpicesLiptensityLipstickMAC14.JPG

Monsy

Brow Sculpt seems new, either that or they're a redesign of Brows. Like they're discontinuing Brows, I hope not. I know there's a lot of complaints in the reviews on MAC's site that they break off but I've never had that problem with Brows.

it looks like it's new and it seems like anastasia brow definer, tom ford, or hourglass

shellygrrl

Staff member

it looks like it's new and it seems like anastasia brow definer, tom ford, or hourglass

Brow Sculpt is new. Big Brow was already released in North America earlier this year with Brows Are It. Same with the Brow Duos.

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113546-MAC-Brows-Are-It-Collection-(2016)

Miss Dynamite

Saw something on Instagram about a collection with either 5 glitters or pigments, 4 dazzle lipsticks and 4 lipglasses. Think it comes out in October.