MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Mac-Guy

Congrats on making it on the Dean's list. It will be helpful once you apply for grad school (and funding!!).

Icecaramellatte

Nordstrom has some little blushes on their website. I didn't see these on the Mac site. What's the deal? The colors look really nice.

Icecaramellatte

Oh no. I'm doing a bit more research now and these might be eyeshadows repromoted as blush colors.

Edit - I read on Temptalia that it is part of the Bangin' Brilliant collection. Off to check out that thread. I thought that was a lipstick only collection. Really off my Mac game. Sorry.

Last edited:

singer82

Hello my beauties. Wow yeah it's def not like it used to be around here. For me I've just kinda stopped buying MAC as much. Think I just have so much makeup. And everything that comes out I have something similar. Once in awhile a couple things will catch my eye. Just not as much as it used to. I feel like other brands have stepped up thier game, and MAC has just stayed the same. But I sure do miss the stalking parties and being silly with everyone. Plus this divorce crap has threw my life for a loop. So that's also why I'm not in here much either. but I still love and cherish you all! :heart:

bluelitzer

MAC's karma for screwing over the most loyal specktra members cancelling orders made during that one RiRi's Collection for orders made before 12pm.
But seriously, I haven't bought alot of MACs the past year because of all the dupes they put out. I'm glad to see more pastels and frosts recently though!

jaymuse

Congrats on getting promoted!

I think the forum software switch was a huge change for people. For some reason, everything loads ridiculously slow for me, and it gets frustrating because I've exhausted every option (different computers, locations, et cetera). Besides that, my personal reason for not being here is just being busy with college. It's been kicking my butt, but making Dean's list all year made it worth it!

I miss the old Specktra with the late-night stalk parties....and soup!!!! Haha. I think it will become lively again, eventually.

Congrats on Dean's list! Woohoo!

I'm not on as much as my lie has gotten busier the past few months. And not as many MAC collections that have been stalk worthy lately. =(

lilinah

The old website would send notifications - i had mine set for daily - for every board i was watching. Now i rarely get any notices and i often forget to check. I sure don't do it daily. We all have busy lives, and i think not getting e-mail notices is also causing traffic to fall off.

GreenEyedAllie

The old website would send notifications - i had mine set for daily - for every board i was watching. Now i rarely get any notices and i often forget to check. I sure don't do it daily. We all have busy lives, and i think not getting e-mail notices is also causing traffic to fall off.

I agree!!! I loved getting a someone quoted you message, so I knew to reply. I also miss the thanks button.

NaomiH

Congrats on getting promoted!

I think the forum software switch was a huge change for people. For some reason, everything loads ridiculously slow for me, and it gets frustrating because I've exhausted every option (different computers, locations, et cetera). Besides that, my personal reason for not being here is just being busy with college. It's been kicking my butt, but making Dean's list all year made it worth it!

I miss the old Specktra with the late-night stalk parties....and soup!!!! Haha. I think it will become lively again, eventually.

That's awesome Alexis! Congrats!

alexisweaver

Congrats on making it on the Dean's list. It will be helpful once you apply for grad school (and funding!!).

I sure hope so!!!!

And thank you to everyone!!! I don't know how to group quote on here? I can only individually respond and I don't want to clog up the post!!!

bluelitzer

Wow all these sales and discounts were unheard of in that span of years when MAC was at the height of its hype. I bet they wouldn't think of cancelling orders off anyone's accounts now like in riri.

You've lost that loving feeling.

Last edited: