MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

leonah

Anyone use the 170 brush with their waterweight foundation? Do you like it?

Thanks for the help.

don't have that foundation but LOVE the brush it's so soft too! I snagged it straight from the package (the day it arrived) that came to my local mac so an mua had to go get it for me because I couldn't contain myself lol that may say something

cuttygurl

So I was staring at the selfridges exclusive collection pic long enough. I think I can see the dazzle lipstick names. There's one lipstick i can't see the name clearly ( its says frost) but the other three seem to be :

infused with glam, baby's on fire,and wham all of which are repromotes from the 2010 Nordstrom's digi-pop's collection.

here's temptalia's discription of them from 2010:

infused with glam - semi-opaque warmed up brown with red undertones and gold and copper red micro glitter
baby’s on fire- softened ruby red with silver and scarlet sparkle
wham - red brown with gold and copper glitter

the glitter looks like they might be reflects duo purple, reflects teal, reflects copper, reflects rust and reflect pearl? all of which are permanent online.

I never bought any of the Mac dazzle lipsticks I'm so bummed the shipping to Canada is $45!!! otherwise I'd buy all the lipsticks. Anyone know how I can get free shipping or at least lowered shipping from selfridges to Canada?

lyseD

Thank you Monsy and Leonah. They were out at my store yesterday so I guess I'll order it on-line.

:catdance:

laralara

Is there a thread for the Mac look in a box collections? These just launched in my country and I'm unsure which ones I should get. These have a mac bag with a coloured zip, a lipstick etc. There is a pink box called fun & flirty which I'm interested in.

Honi

Is there a thread for the Mac look in a box collections? These just launched in my country and I'm unsure which ones I should get. These have a mac bag with a coloured zip, a lipstick etc. There is a pink box called fun & flirty which I'm interested in.
I've been dying a bit over the Girl Band Glam look in a box, I Love the purple lipstick packaging. Might get it! :)

violetta

I ,too , am curious and looking forward to the holiday collection .Last year I missed out on Oh,Darling and I hope it is either repromoted or something similar comes out