MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

fur4elise

View attachment 55896 View attachment 55897

L-R : Dark Twist, Cherry Blossom Girl and Hot Pepper from the Look in a Box sets. Love them all, and Cherry Blossom Girl has great pigmentation for a cremesheen!
Totally digging all three of these! Cherry Blossom Girl (makes me think of the song by AIR) and Hot Pepper (ya know...coz' its RED!!!!)!
Hmmmm, my birthday is right around the corner...

Last edited:

Corally

View attachment 55896 View attachment 55897

L-R : Dark Twist, Cherry Blossom Girl and Hot Pepper from the Look in a Box sets. Love them all, and Cherry Blossom Girl has great pigmentation for a cremesheen!

I really like Hot Pepper! Do you know any mac lippies that are (close) dupes for it? I don't want to buy the whole box just for just the lippie lol and I might have close dupes in my stash. Even though I'm tempted right now.. because it's pretty great value with this box imo.

I also like Dark Twist but I really don't like the rest of the box.

Last edited:

lyseD

I've been trying to use Studio Tech foundation for a while now and I just can't get it to look how I like.

What brush do you use? And what technique please. Thanks for the help.

B

Buffy89

I've been trying to use Studio Tech foundation for a while now and I just can't get it to look how I like.

What brush do you use? And what technique please. Thanks for the help.

I used it some years ago, but I went for heavier coverage because of my acne. I use my Zoeva foundation buffer for any foundation. A translucent powder (I had Mac prep+prime transparent loose, but I also really like the Essence color correcting powder compact) did look better than a colored one. And some highlighter and fix+ also helped to create a skin like effect since it can look quite cakey. Hope this helps a bit.

PrettyTwisted

infused with glam - semi-opaque warmed up brown with red undertones and gold and copper red micro glitter
baby’s on fire- softened ruby red with silver and scarlet sparkle
wham - red brown with gold and copper glitter

I'm so bummed the shipping to Canada is $45!!!

Correct and the nude is Sparkle Spirit according to mixedgemsuk, and this is a Christmas Selfridges exclusive.

well I have until December to save up for the crazy Selfridges shipping, but I must have Sparkle Spirit lol

LuvKaya

I really like Hot Pepper! Do you know any mac lippies that are (close) dupes for it? I don't want to buy the whole box just for just the lippie lol and I might have close dupes in my stash. Even though I'm tempted right now.. because it's pretty great value with this box imo.

I also like Dark Twist but I really don't like the rest of the box.

exactly, thats why i returned my dark twist box

Corally

They're €46 (about $52) here, not too bad imo. I'm so tempted to get Downtown Diva and/or Sassy Siren.. but I have two lippies in my cart (Ablaze and Retro Rouge) and I want three lippies from It's a Strike and I want almost the entire China Glaze fall collection so yeah.. :confused:

Last edited: