MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Blush and highlighter duo! I need both lol!! I hope we will see the entire color story soon!

Me too. I'm afraid I have to get at least one of them despite disliking the packaging. Kinda hoping they're repromotes and I have them already, lol.

Marsha Pomells

That powder tho... I need them both... Highlighters Anonymous might see me next year.

That powder! :cloud9: Thank you!

That's exactly what I was thinking, when I saw them.

LOL! But we beat Temptalia to it!!! LOL!

YES YES YES

Christmas is so overrated.

Corally

Me too. I'm afraid I have to get at least one of them despite disliking the packaging. Kinda hoping they're repromotes and I have them already, lol.

Lol me too. I hate most of the packaging with a passion haha. But product-wise it's looking pretty good so far. I already see a couple of things I'm interested in and we haven't even seen/know everything yet haha.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Lol me too. I hate most of the packaging with a passion haha. But product-wise it's looking pretty good so far. I already see a couple of things I'm interested in and we haven't even seen/know everything yet haha.

Good to know I'm not the only one. :D The products themselves do look good tho.

Corally

Btw maybe it's just me but when I zoom in on the blush/highlighter duos it seems like the powders are EDSF formula? Especially the highlighters!

Marsha Pomells

Lipstick formulas for the Nutcrackers are:-

Matte x3
Cremesheen x1
Amplified Creme x1...

If they are of any help to anyone.

Last edited:

leonah

they look more like the iridescent powders than the edsf I think. but who knows with mac they call all their powders something differently and saying it's a completely new product lol

Corally

they look more like the iridescent powders than the edsf I think. but who knows with mac they call all their powders something differently and saying it's a completely new product lol

Just like with the 'strobing powders' lol. I'm very curious about the formula now haha.