MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

fur4elise

Btw maybe it's just me but when I zoom in on the blush/highlighter duos it seems like the powders are EDSF formula? Especially the highlighters!
Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!!!! Good call [MENTION=79368]Corally[/MENTION] !!! ;)

Nutcraker Sweet Peach Face Compact
Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Tutu – whitish pink pearl
Extra Dimension Blush in At Dusk – warm rose

Nutcraker Sweet Copper Face Compact

Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Whisper of Gilt – pale gold shimmer
Extra Dimension Blush in Pleasure Model – peachy brown

Marsha Pomells

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!!!! Good call @Corally !!! ;)

I want the copper one. Has HA got room for one more in the new year??? Not that I'm planning to join anytime soon.

Corally

Hahaha :eek: I already have WOG but I think I still want both.

Shars

Whisper of Gilt is back!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just coming to scream that! I sense a Makeup Hunger Games Christmas Edition coming up! I hope there's an early access. The madness that was Oh Darling last year won't be relived by me!

ETA: I think I'm the only one who LOVES the packaging. Hopefully more of y'all hate so I don't have to fight anyone haha.

Marsha Pomells

I was just coming to scream that! I sense a Makeup Hunger Games Christmas Edition coming up! I hope there's an early access. The madness that was Oh Darling last year won't be relived by me!

Missed Oh Darling. I don't want to miss WoG... Think a stalking session is on the cards for me, UK style.

boschicka

ETA: I think I'm the only one who LOVES the packaging. Hopefully more of y'all hate so I don't have to fight anyone haha.

:rotfl:

rockin

I'm so glad that the Kohls and pigments are re-promotes. Money saved there. Hopefully the pigments in the kits will be re-promotes, too.

I'm still wanting quite a few things from this collection, so I'm hoping swatches will help narrow it down further.

Prettypackages

I love it too!!

MacNcheese

I like the packaging too!!

Mac-Guy

Missed Oh Darling. I don't want to miss WoG... Think a stalking session is on the cards for me, UK style.

I don't think you need to worry. The holiday collections typically stay around forever, especially as it is not a collaboration/designer collection.

jennyap

That promo pic is absolutely beautiful!

It really is!

Peach compact will be mine. At Dusk is my favourite EDB so I'll be very happy to have a BU and throw in a new EDSF shade, oh yes come to mama!!!