MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

jennyap

There are Year of the Rooster lipsticks too! All repromotes but in special (sleeve) packaging, one pic below plus another view of the palette Hopefully this means it is like the Year of the Snake collection and gets worldwide release.

Dangerous (Retro Matte)
Russian Red (Matte)
Peach Blossom (Cremesheen)

Attachments

• YotR Peach Blossom.jpg
    YotR Peach Blossom.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 77
  • year of the rooster.jpg
    year of the rooster.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 73

Sweetyellow

Ooh, I like that top middle shade

View attachment 57320

Now, that we've seen actual swatches to compare...I think we can confidently say that some of these glosses are from the Mariah Carey collection.

L to R - 3rd gloss on the farthest left column looks like Butterfly Bling (which is an online exclusive lipglass), 2nd gloss in the middle row is Rainbow Interlude, 3rd swatch in the middle row is Dreamlover, 3rd in the farthest right column is Its Just Like Honey, and the 4th swatch in that row is Little Miss Monroe.

fur4elise

MAC Black Plum Friday Virtual Kit - $35
Available November 24th!

MAC-Black-Plum-Friday-Set.jpg
(musingsofamuse)

eta: Corrected misinformation in original post!

Last edited:

Shars

:shocked:According to her blog the MAC Black Plum Friday Virtual Kit - $35 is suppose to go LIVE today!?
It's not up yet...

View attachment 57504
(musingsofamuse)

Weird. Specktra's IG says it will be available on November 24th only. You can get the Vamplify gloss for $20 on its own or as part of a kit together with the Bespoken For Pro Longwear Lip Pencil and the Rebel Eyes Gel Liner for $35. It better not be today lol.

fur4elise

Weird. Specktra's IG says it will be available on November 24th only. You can get the Vamplify gloss for $20 on its own or as part of a kit together with the Bespoken For Pro Longwear Lip Pencil and the Rebel Eyes Gel Liner for $35. It better not be today lol.

I just saw that musingsofamuse changed her initial post! :mad: Girl don't be playing like that, cuz we all over any news you post!!! I will correct my original post too!!!

Jayjayy

Awww I love Muse! I like commenting because she always replies. Yeah I don't really look to her for swatches and the like, more to just talk about beauty.

MACina

Question....will the Harrods exclusive palette be available online at Harrods too?
Or only directly at the Harrods Counter?
Does anyone happen to know?
I think the was a Harrods exclusive Lip Palette in the past. Maybe someone remembers....

Thank you :)

Marsha Pomells

Question....will the Harrods exclusive palette be available online at Harrods too?
Or only directly at the Harrods Counter?
Does anyone happen to know?
I think the was a Harrods exclusive Lip Palette in the past. Maybe someone remembers....

Thank you :)

Harrods online and in store. I do remember seeing an exclusive palette online, they were perm shades. This was about a year or so ago, not sure about timeline.

rockin

I love the colour of the new Taraji lipstick, even if the names Taraji and Jussie mean absolutely nothing to me.

The Boxing Day Vamplify is right up my street, too, but the Black Friday one is much too dark for me (money saved). It doesn't surprise me at all that the Harrods palette is all 'nudes', but I have so many nude or neutral palettes that I know I can safely skip it. The Year Of The Rooster stuff, though, is very likely to be on my 'want' list.

So many pretty glosses, but I must resist. I have waist-length hair, and it tends to blow into my face on windy days like today, and gloss really isn't the best thing in these conditions LOL.

Latest posts