MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

lilinah

:sunshine:O! M! G! I'm in the Select program and got an e-mail from MAC today that the "In The Spotlight" collection is up for us. I am SOOOOO excited! I can't wait to look like a glowing iridescent rainbow unicorn!

stirfryedshana

Not yet, I think the first lipglasses with the new packaging come out with Mariah Carey, then eventually all will be changed to packaging that looks more like Dazzleglass. We all know that means much less product, much higher price.

Guess I won't be getting anymore lipglasses lol. It makes me so mad when they do that!

Miss Dynamite

Guess I won't be getting anymore lipglasses lol. It makes me so mad when they do that!

I know I still will, because lipglasses are probably my favorite item, especially the ones that are really glittery. I'm trying to get as many of the normal sized ones as I can before the change though. Got doubles of all the Trolls lipglasses and once Star Trek goes on sale, I'll have doubles of all of those too.

Mac-Guy

Time really flies. Can't believe that the winter collections are just around the corner. Curious to learn what MAC has in store for us.

jennyap

A few apparently new products names I stumbled across - this is all the info I have, before anyone asks! :p

Eye Shadow x 4: The Best of Everything
Eye Shadow x 15: Fashionably Harrods
Full Face Kit: Moons of Jupiter
Full Face Kit: Moons of Saturn

Black Plum Friday Lip Kit

Vamplify: Black Friday

Black Plum – Blackened plum

Vamplify: Boxing Day

It’s a Knock-Out – Vibrant magenta

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

A few apparently new products names I stumbled across - this is all the info I have, before anyone asks! :p

Eye Shadow x 4: The Best of Everything
Eye Shadow x 15: Fashionably Harrods
Full Face Kit: Moons of Jupiter
Full Face Kit: Moons of Saturn

Black Plum Friday Lip Kit
Vamplify: Black Friday
Black Plum – Blackened plumVamplify: Boxing Day
It’s a Knock-Out – Vibrant magenta

I need those... Jen, you know I love you :thankyou::kisskiss:

Latest posts