MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Mac-Guy

Quite honestly, the MAC sales are a bit off-putting. The flatiron MAC had the trolls at 60% off. The shelves were really messy. Turning the actual stores into outlets leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If it is online, it didn't bother me though.

mac_aiken

Quite honestly, the MAC sales are a bit off-putting. The flatiron MAC had the trolls at 60% off. The shelves were really messy. Turning the actual stores into outlets leaves a bad taste in my mouth. If it is online, it didn't bother me though.
Agreed. And a long overdue hello to my "skin twin". I've really missed being around and reading posts from you and Elegant.

Monsy

I wonder when are we going to hear more about the new foundation/powder. Skin something? I forgot the name? dominic was posting about it a while ago

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nice! I really like Jussie. Doesn't hurt that he's fine, too. :yumyum: Lol. Not my kind of shades so I won't be buying, but I really like MAC's spokesperson choices this time.

Shars

Oeeh the lippie looks so pretty! Not a color I would normally wear so I'll have to wait for swatches and reviews. I'm guessing it's LE and not available for a year since it's not the normal VG packaging?

I think it'll be the same year long deal by the way they announced it. Rihanna's wasn't the regular VG packaging either and hers was the whole year.

Corally

I think it'll be the same year long deal by the way they announced it. Rihanna's wasn't the regular VG packaging either and hers was the whole year.

I completely forgot about Rihanna! Then it should be available for one year.