MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Shars

They look like the Mariah lipstick swatches.

That was my first thought but then I don't remember seeing mention of more than one lipglass.

They usually always do a quite large mineralize collections with nude or pastel products right after christmas/newyears. Maybe something like that?

Hmm... That sounds like the closest thing it could be.

lyseD

When I was at MAC (Canada) today picking up my holiday stuff the SA and I started talking about the Trolls collection and how much it had been discounted. She said, "the other collections are getting marked down in late November." I asked which and she said Star Trek, It's a Strike and something else I can't remember. She wasn't sure if it was going to be 60%.

Miss Dynamite

When I was at MAC (Canada) today picking up my holiday stuff the SA and I started talking about the Trolls collection and how much it had been discounted. She said, "the other collections are getting marked down in late November." I asked which and she said Star Trek, It's a Strike and something else I can't remember. She wasn't sure if it was going to be 60%.

Awesome, looks like I need to save some money. BTW is anybody having any problems with their spacebar? Only on Specktra, my spacebar won't work when I'm first typing something...I have to go back thru after I type it all and space all my words out, it's so weird.

alle685

Awesome, looks like I need to save some money. BTW is anybody having any problems with their spacebar? Only on Specktra, my spacebar won't work when I'm first typing something...I have to go back thru after I type it all and space all my words out, it's so weird.

I have been having the same issue. When I start typing, I hit enter to make a new line and then the space bar suddenly works for me.

alle685

I can't wait cause there are some of the Star Trek powders that I swatched and liked but it would be nicer if there was a price decrease - so I will wait...lol

NaomiH

Awesome! I might get the Star Trek polishes and the It's a Strike powder now.

VioletSparkles

According to makeupcrayz, MAC will be having a Black Friday sale. Star Trek, It's A Strike, Vibe Tribe, and Fashion Pack will be 40% off. :yay: Apparently, the Star Trek lipsticks will be excluded from the sale for some reason.
Quite exciting! :D

Shars

According to makeupcrayz, MAC will be having a Black Friday sale. Star Trek, It's A Strike, Vibe Tribe, and Fashion Pack will be 40% off. :yay: Apparently, the Star Trek lipsticks will be excluded from the sale for some reason.

Was hoping for 60% off but 40% is definitely better than anything they've ever offered lol! Thanks for sharing.

ETA: At first read I didn't clock that Vibe Tribe would be included. Maybe I'll grab the blushes I never got around to picking up as well as the brushes and maybe one of the bags. I'm definitely going to get one of the Star Trek powders and some of the lippies.

Last edited:

stirfryedshana

Oooooh now I'm excited :D

shellygrrl

Staff member
BTW is anybody having any problems with their spacebar? Only on Specktra, my spacebar won't work when I'm first typing something...I have to go back thru after I type it all and space all my words out, it's so weird.

I have been having the same issue. When I start typing, I hit enter to make a new line and then the space bar suddenly works for me.

No issues for me. Maybe it's a browser thing, not a website thing?

fur4elise

Was hoping for 60% off but 40% is definitely better than anything they've ever offered lol! Thanks for sharing.

ETA: At first read I didn't clock that Vibe Tribe would be included. Maybe I'll grab the blushes I never got around to picking up as well as the brushes and maybe one of the bags. I'm definitely going to get one of the Star Trek powders and some of the lippies.

I would be tempted too! After the heated debates over that collection, I avoided it at all costs. I just picked up the Painted Sunset lippie at the same time as I purchased Selena items (to be able to use my $25 credit).

Corally

I'm so jealous. :( We don't have anything here; no B2M, no CCOs and now also no MAC sales (not that there's usually good things left because of crappy stock but still). Happy for you all though!

Last edited: