MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

lilinah

All six new fragrances are up on Fragrantica with lists of the accords in them.
Launch is at the end of November, it says.
"My Heroine" is definitely one i want to test.

Creme De Nude MAC perfume - a new fragrance for women 2016
Velvet Teddy MAC perfume - a new fragrance for women 2016
Ruby Woo MAC perfume - a new fragrance for women 2016
Lady Danger MAC perfume - a new fragrance for women 2016
My Heroine MAC perfume - a new fragrance for women 2016
I don't know why it converted all the URLs except the last - it's for Candy Yum-Yum
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/MAC/Candy-Yum-Yum-42258.html

Last edited:

lyseD

Went to the goodbyes section this am on the Canada site and when I put products in my bag they were discounted about 40 percent.

Miradan

There is a lot on discount at the US site too. I may have picked up Hot Chocolate ;-) Also, Nordstrom.com is price-matching anything that they also have in stock.

Last edited:

lyseD

Ordered Join My League from MAC Canada and one of the samples offered was a Cyber Monday Sample Kit which looks like it has three mascara samples and two face products, the picture is so small I can't really see.

fur4elise

I think I'm gonna have fun ordering from the US goodbyes section... :whistle:
Me too! Me too! :whistle: Though I am going to be good and hold off til tomorrow/Friday...sigh...I may make Obsessed if I am not careful!

Then again we are getting more bang for our bucks with sale pricing!
animated-smileys-bananas-006.gif

Marsha Pomells

Me too! Me too! :whistle: Though I am going to be good and hold off til tomorrow/Friday...sigh...I may make Obsessed if I am not careful!

Then again we are getting more bang for our bucks with sale pricing!
View attachment 57556

Plus with the weak pound on my side of the pond, it'll be cheaper to order on your side than using the UK site... Hell, I'll might make it to devoted. Plus, there's not much going in the UK goodbyes section.

Monsy

I only got one item from the goodbye section I want to gift it to my best friend

everything else i already have... sigh

verorl

Yeah, not too excited about the Goodbyes sale... I already have everything I wanted from those collections... Maaaaaaaaaayyyybe the Gleamstones powder and the Wild Horses eye shadow quad, although I really, really don't need more brown eye shadows and there are more exciting eye shadows coming up.

Rinstar

Just ordered Highly Illogical and Pure Show from Star Trek. I was just waiting for HI to go on sale, I have wanted it all along. Glad I waited now!

awickedshape

If you're going to get anything, check Saks first. They have 8% cash back today.

Thanks!
I wish they had 15% like Neiman's lol
I had to close off my MAC tab lol
I was only looking at LLAP... the price was tempting but I'm waiting to see what Black Friday brings

fur4elise

Thanks!
I wish they had 15% like Neiman's lol
I had to close off my MAC tab lol
I was only looking at LLAP... the price was tempting but I'm waiting to see what Black Friday brings
Ditto on closing the tab. I already put together my favorites list...wait and see. If things I like sell out, than it just wasn't meant to be! ;)

fur4elise

Hey lady, sent you a pm about a Saks coupon for $50 off $250. That's the best I have for now. :)

Oh thank you sweetie! I did not see the notification. Thank you for the offer. It's just a tad over what I'm "allowed" to spend right now...Plus I saw the the Honeymoon Quad is sold out again...sigh.

Good attitude!
I don't have much makeup on the radar right now, I'm looking at some PJs

New PJ's are good stuffs!

Latest posts