MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Miss Dynamite

Idk if anybody will know the answer to this, but I figure asking MAC won't be helpful either because they are always so clueless. If I bought something during the 25% off sale, but got a notice that it was back ordered and will be shipped when available, will I only get charged the 25% off price when it's available or will I be charged full price?

PrettyTwisted

The 248 is lovely though. My new favorite for cream products and things like the Armani Eyes to Kill. It easily replaces the 242 for me.

I'm going to try the 248, thanks for the rec!

The 246 was useless for me, it reminded me of an upscale version of the elf $1 eyeshadow brush, an overly dense stubby dome lol

MACina

Does anyone happen to know if the Harrods Palette is already available?
I couldn' t find it at their online shop :(
Maybe already in store?

Thank you!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Idk if anybody will know the answer to this, but I figure asking MAC won't be helpful either because they are always so clueless. If I bought something during the 25% off sale, but got a notice that it was back ordered and will be shipped when available, will I only get charged the 25% off price when it's available or will I be charged full price?

I'd assume you'll be charged the discounted rate, once it ships.

Miss Dynamite

I'd assume you'll be charged the discounted rate, once it ships.

Hope so...in my order history, it says 2 different prices, so who knows which one they will choose. Still pretty annoyed about the back ordered crap, the item was still listed as in stock for a whole day after I bought it, and got the out of stock email.

Marsha Pomells

Does anyone happen to know if the Harrods Palette is already available?
I couldn' t find it at their online shop :(
Maybe already in store?

Thank you!

I need to stop off at Tom Ford in Knightsbridge tomorrow, Harrods is just down the road. I'll have a look for you in store and let you know.

lyseD

If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it.

I have Studio Fix Powder Plus in N4 (no idea why since my two liquid foundations are both NW18). Online chat suggested NW20.

I really like this foundation when I am in a rush but I feel like N4 is already pretty light on me, will NW20 be darker? Too dark?

Thanks for the help.

aradhana

My 25% off order still says processing. What's the deal? I hate calling. I guess I'll have to.

i placed my order the first day and i only just got a shipping notification today. probably wouldn't hurt to call, but just to let you know that i think they are just inundated with orders with all the sale stuff!

MRV

Uh, haven't been here in ages but has there been talk about Prep + Prime Essential Oils Stick. Just noticed it available here. No idea about it.

Mac-Guy

Uh, haven't been here in ages but has there been talk about Prep + Prime Essential Oils Stick. Just noticed it available here. No idea about it.

I haven't tried it, but it sounds interesting. Are you going to buy it?

Latest posts