MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

lyseD

My girl at MAC said Essential oils and an essential oil stick and the new Retro Matte liquid lipsticks are set to release on December 26th in store.

There was one other thing but I can't remember -- menopause brain, sorry. :confused:

Last edited:

missjulie

Essential oils + oil stick already launched here.

I found the smell of Yuzu quite nice, I bought a couple of it. I didn't really like the lavender + orange one, I thought the lavender in it is a bit overwhelming. The grapefruit scented is nice and fresh too.
I wasnt interested in the stick so didn't get one, but it didn't have any scent to it from what I could tell.

IMG_0952.jpg

fur4elise

Leaving a holiday wish in all the threads I spend time in! Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas with loved ones! :heart:
Merry_Christmas_2016.jpg

fur4elise

mac-harrods-eye-x-15-exclusive-palette-2016-fashionably-harrods-review-3.jpg
mac-harrods-eye-x-15-exclusive-palette-2016-fashionably-harrods-review-2-1024x696.jpg
(reallyree)
Vanilla Extract – soft warm yellow beige (frost)
Honey Lust – bronze-dipped peach (lustre)
Tea Service – peachy gold shimmer (frost)
Bamboo – light beige with peach (matte)
Hyde Park – soft khaki (matte)
Sloane Squared – shimmering neutral beige (veluxe pearl)
Pleasing to the Eye – mid-tone rose (matte)
Antiqued – ash brown with bronze (veluxe pearl)
Bespoken To – warm brown (matte)
Dance in the Dark – deep cool brown (velvet)
English Accent – light beige nude (matte)
Luxury Cachet – muted brown with gold sparkle (frost)
Fashion Haute Spot – deep grey brown (matte)
Gift Wrapped – cool beige high pearl (frost)
Carbon – intense black (matte)

MAC Harrod's Eye x 15 Palette! I Want This! Despite the much loathed appearance of Carbon :mad:
I have been loving and using my MAC 15 Warm Palette quite a bit this past year.

Rinstar

View attachment 58013
View attachment 58014
(reallyree)
Vanilla Extract – soft warm yellow beige (frost)
Honey Lust – bronze-dipped peach (lustre)
Tea Service – peachy gold shimmer (frost)
Bamboo – light beige with peach (matte)
Hyde Park – soft khaki (matte)
Sloane Squared – shimmering neutral beige (veluxe pearl)
Pleasing to the Eye – mid-tone rose (matte)
Antiqued – ash brown with bronze (veluxe pearl)
Bespoken To – warm brown (matte)
Dance in the Dark – deep cool brown (velvet)
English Accent – light beige nude (matte)
Luxury Cachet – muted brown with gold sparkle (frost)
Fashion Haute Spot – deep grey brown (matte)
Gift Wrapped – cool beige high pearl (frost)
Carbon – intense black (matte)

MAC Harrod's Eye x 15 Palette! I Want This! Despite the much loathed appearance of Carbon :mad:
I have been loving and using my MAC 15 Warm Palette quite a bit this past year.

It is gorgeous, isn't it?? I could live with another Carbon for this palette...

Rinstar

Also... was there no day after Christmas collection this year?? I always like that collection. Guess they were too busy restocking Selena?

Trigger

Someone may have already answered this but when is this collection comping out? also is this available us. I live in Philadelphia BTW. thanks ladies

Miss Dynamite

Also... was there no day after Christmas collection this year?? I always like that collection. Guess they were too busy restocking Selena?

There was supposed to be a Vamplify coming out on the 26th, think it was bright pink or something, but it seems like it was dropped.

Miss Dynamite

Weird. That's the first time in years with no day after Christmas collection (in my recollection anyway)

Yeah, I remember there always being 2 collections, one neutral (usually mineralize) and 1 bright. One of my favorite collections, Chill, was a day after Christmas collection.

Odelia

Hmm... MAC Canada had a boxing day Vamplify. It's a vibrant magenta called It's A Knock-Out.
:confused: MAC US doesn't have it?

Rinstar

Yeah, I remember there always being 2 collections, one neutral (usually mineralize) and 1 bright. One of my favorite collections, Chill, was a day after Christmas collection.

I loved Chill!!! That was a great collection. Not huge and overwhelming like some are now, but well-edited and thought out. I bought almost all of it.
I also liked Warm & Cozy.

Miss Dynamite

I loved Chill!!! That was a great collection. Not huge and overwhelming like some are now, but well-edited and thought out. I bought almost all of it.
I also liked Warm & Cozy.

I loved the lipglasses so much, I wish I would have gotten a backup of Snowscene.

Rinstar

I loved the lipglasses so much, I wish I would have gotten a backup of Snowscene.

LOL I got 3 or 4 Snowscene. I sold one or two, but still have one I am using and one NIB. I was obsessed with that l/g and Frozen Dream too. They've brought Frozen Dream back twice in the holiday mini sets, wonder why they never brought back Snowscene.

Latest posts