MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Miss Dynamite

LOL I got 3 or 4 Snowscene. I sold one or two, but still have one I am using and one NIB. I was obsessed with that l/g and Frozen Dream too. They've brought Frozen Dream back twice in the holiday mini sets, wonder why they never brought back Snowscene.

Yeah, I got a backup of Frozen Dream last year, I think they brought back Icescape in Love Lace, I should have backed it up. But never Snowscene. I hope they bring it back someday, along with Reckless Desire from A Novel Romance.

MACina

Yeah, I got a backup of Frozen Dream last year, I think they brought back Icescape in Love Lace, I should have backed it up. But never Snowscene. I hope they bring it back someday, along with Reckless Desire from A Novel Romance.

That would be awesome :cloud9:

Rinstar

I didn't get Reckless Desire... I was saving for my new car when that collection came out and only got 2 things. But I just googled it and yes, I wish they would re-promote that!! I feel like they re-promote the same things over and over and there are so many good ones they could bring back!

DeAnn Smith

I still have a little Reckless Desire left. I save it now for special occasions since it's so unique and lovely. Paired super well with Lingering Kiss. I wish I had bought a BU. I'm hoarding what I have left.

Miss Dynamite

I didn't get Reckless Desire... I was saving for my new car when that collection came out and only got 2 things. But I just googled it and yes, I wish they would re-promote that!! I feel like they re-promote the same things over and over and there are so many good ones they could bring back!

So true. They never repromote any of my favorites, I'd do anything for them to bring back Gulf Stream and Lotusland eyeshadows and Bubblegum lipstick. I'd honestly buy 10 of each.

Latest posts