MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

awickedshape

Marsha Pomells

They are beautiful...Super high shimmer & sheen...to me another set of highlighters versus blush. I will most likely skip because I am officially in Highlighters Anonymous!:blush:
There wasn't any cookies in that thread, or fudge cake... Or brownies... That's why I ain't there...

fabulousmoolah

I like the idea of metallic lipsticks but they look glittery. I still want them but I'd like to see metallic without glitter.

lipstickaddict

I wonder how similar Fairly Precious is to Fairly Precious EDSF? I'm a sucker for all things peach, but I won't be able to justify this new one if it's the same product repackaged. I do LOVE my FP EDSF though♥

OctoberViolet

I like the looks of the blushes and lippies. I wish their was more of a purpley blush, but oh well. At least this makes me happy. My brother is in the hospital and we aren't sure what happened yet. Going to visit him in a little while. Please send prayers my way specktra family. I truly appreciate it.

awickedshape

I like the looks of the blushes and lippies. I wish their was more of a purpley blush, but oh well. At least this makes me happy. My brother is in the hospital and we aren't sure what happened yet. Going to visit him in a little while. Please send prayers my way specktra family. I truly appreciate it.

I hope all will be well