MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

boschicka

Those Basic B*tch, Prissy Princess, I'm a Tw*t, and Women S*ck palettes are listed as coming soon on Ulta.

DarylandCarole

I have so much eyeshadow, but I liked the grays. Then I saw it was Basic Bitch. :-( I have no desire to be a basic bitch. Does anyone have info on the fall collection? Is there one? Fall has always been my favorite but it seems like the past few years they're not doing much for it. I want something like the Indulge collection.

Mac-Guy

I have so much eyeshadow, but I liked the grays. Then I saw it was Basic Bitch. :-( I have no desire to be a basic bitch. Does anyone have info on the fall collection? Is there one? Fall has always been my favorite but it seems like the past few years they're not doing much for it. I want something like the Indulge collection.
There must be a Fall collection. I guess we will find out on short notice.

fur4elise

Lol! I'm wondering what they were thinking naming these palettes.

That it will appeal to those who are truly YT, Insta & Snap influenced and those influencers who promote there. Kind of edgy and youthful. Because when I hear Basic B*tch I do think anything KK, or Jeffree Star, etc...I will not buy any of them...I already have too much e/s & highlighter in my wardrobe and I see a whole lot of duplication. AND I do not care for the names either. To each their own. ;)

Monsy

That it will appeal to those who are truly YT, Insta & Snap influenced and those influencers who promote there. Kind of edgy and youthful. Because when I hear Basic B*tch I do think anything KK, or Jeffree Star, etc... ;)

you are absolutely right

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

That it will appeal to those who are truly YT, Insta & Snap influenced and those influencers who promote there. Kind of edgy and youthful. Because when I hear Basic B*tch I do think anything KK, or Jeffree Star, etc...I will not buy any of them...I already have too much e/s & highlighter in my wardrobe and I see a whole lot of duplication. AND I do not care for the names either. To each their own. ;)
:iagree:

Shadewise I do like the Prissy Princess one, but I have enough other products like that already - plus the whole theme is not appealing to me.

Anneri

Can anyone enlighten me (I'm not a native speaker) what the connotation is behind the whole basic bitch thing? Obviously I understand the words, but not the concept.

Miss Dynamite

Can anyone enlighten me (I'm not a native speaker) what the connotation is behind the whole basic bitch thing? Obviously I understand the words, but not the concept.

From what I understand, it's pretty much an insult, saying that person is not special and is unlikable.

Latest posts