MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

fur4elise

:pray::pray::pray:Please please please...let the summer collection be stunning, beautiful, lust worthy...I am sooooooo bored with things as they are right now.

style-addict

Me too!!! I was really excited for Padma at first, but once the collection came out, I was just kind of "meh" about the whole thing.

I want a summer collection like the aquatic one (that will forever be my favorite MAC collection)

:pray::pray::pray:Please please please...let the summer collection be stunning, beautiful, lust worthy...I am sooooooo bored with things as they are right now.

leonah

Icecaramellatte

I saw the gold fix+ on Bloomies site this afternoon. I haven't checked back to see if the other color launched too. Anyone see these in stores yet?

lyseD

When I bought the holiday set of three Fix + the manager at my store told me to add vanilla pigment to one bottle. Turned out beautifully. I wonder if the look is similar?

SydVicious

Love the colors. I didn't see anywhere where they said what they were. They look like they might be dried down in the middle. Could they possibly be retro matte liquid lip colors? Because I would loooove that.

Miss Dynamite

Love the colors. I didn't see anywhere where they said what they were. They look like they might be dried down in the middle. Could they possibly be retro matte liquid lip colors? Because I would loooove that.

No info yet, but it looks like lipglass to me.

Mac-Guy

I really hope that there is a big summer collection. Typically it launches at the beginning of May in Europe, which is only two weeks away. I hope MAC doesn't skip the summer collection.