MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

leonah

I wish mac would do a black panther collection/collab with the fierce females in the movie

Miss Dynamite

I went to the above instagram page and there is a pic showing 8 Versicolour swatches , the colors are not listed on MAC website. Maybe part of a collection with
the blushes .

I wonder if we will get them in America. They don't look too unique from the colors we already have though. But I LOVE Versicolours so new ones are always good either way.

Miss Dynamite

MAC has 25% off again, and for Obsessed, you get a free mini scented Fix+ and a Retro Matte if you spend $75 or more. I didn't bother spending that much because ofc they only chose the boring Retro Mattes. But I at least got some pretty stuff.

lyseD

MAC has 25% off again, and for Obsessed, you get a free mini scented Fix+ and a Retro Matte if you spend $75 or more. I didn't bother spending that much because ofc they only chose the boring Retro Mattes. But I at least got some pretty stuff.

Do you know if it is one day only? Thanks.

boschicka

Great discount...but I am unmoved. There is not a dang thing I want from MAC right now. :scratch::nixweiss:

Yup, same here. I already own everything worthwhile. I usually use these discounts to back up brushes, but since they changed them, the reviews aren't great, so those are a no-go.

BeautyFan55

I needed a new msf powder and was already planning on getting some of the new supernatural dazzle collection. So it worked out with 6 percent on ebates. I got coral plated retro matte and the coconut fix plus.

Icecaramellatte

I ordered too. I got:

Skew lipstick
a couple of dazzle glasses
a couple of dazzle shadows.
lip oil
liquid last liner in Keep It Currant