MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Mac-Guy

Are there any swatches of the palette out yet?

I hope MAC brings out another highlighter palette in the same formula as the previous two palettes. While the plastic/cardboard packaging might not be the most sturdy packaging, the formula is just amazing.

Miss Dynamite

I want the eye palette
Pretty sure it says there are 2 palettes. When I make the picture bigger on my phone, it says it's a palette with Modern Twist Kajal eyeliner in Squid and an In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash mascara for $44.50 and says also available in metallic. Only 1 brush set for $52.50 and 2 lip sets for $36.50 each, 1 nude and 1 pink. The nude set is Body-Con lipglass and Love Drought and Pretty Natural lipsticks. No swatches or anything else yet. They will be available at Nordstrom on July 20th, or July 12th for early access.

Miss Dynamite

@makeup_angel8522 on Instagram: โ€œะšะฐะบ ั ะฟะพะฝัะป ัั‚ะพ ะฝะพะฒั‹ะน ะถะธะดะบะธะน ั…ะฐะนะปะฐะนั‚ะตั€ Hyper Real ( ะตัะปะธ ั ะฝะต ะฟั€ะฐะฒ ะธัะฟั€ะฐะฒัŒั‚ะต ะผะตะฝั) .ะ’ั‹ะนะดะตั‚ ะฒ ั‡ะตั‚ั‹ั€ั‘ั… ะพั‚ั‚ะตะฝะบะฐั… . ะŸะพะดั€ะพะฑะฝะพัั‚ะธ ัะพะพะฑั‰ัƒ ั‡ัƒั‚ัŒโ€ฆโ€

@makeup_angel8522 on Instagram: โ€œะžัะตะฝัŒัŽ ะฒั‹ะนะดะตั‚ ะฒ ะฟั€ะพะดะฐะถัƒ ะฝะพะฒะฐั ะฟะฐะปะตั‚ะบะฐ ะดะปั ัะบัƒะปัŒะฟั‚ัƒั€ะธั€ะพะฒะฐะฝะธั Studio Fix Sculpt And Shape Contour Palette ะพั‚ MAC ,ะบั€ะพะผะต ัั‚ะพะณะพ ะฒั‹ะนะดะตั‚ ะฝะพะฒะฐัโ€ฆโ€

@makeup_angel8522 on Instagram: โ€œะกะฒะพั‚ั‡ะธ ะฝะพะฒั‹ั… ะถะธะดะบะธั… ั‚ะตะฝะตะน MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid .ะ’ ะบะพะปะปะตะบั†ะธะธ 4 ะณะปะธั‚ั‚ะตั€ะฝั‹ั… ะพั‚ั‚ะตะฝะบะฐ ะธ 6 ั ะผะตั‚ะฐะปะปะธั‡ะตัะบะธะผ ะพั‚ะปะธะฒะพะผ .ะกั‚ะฐั€ั‚ ะฟั€ะพะดะฐะถ ะฟะพะบะฐโ€ฆโ€

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I heard about the Hyper Real Foundation in rosegold etc, but I thought it was an old product from before I was into MAC. The Violet one looks pretty, but I think it's a skip for me since I don't have much use for it. And looks like there's a concealer version of the 170 brush? I'll have to get that.

The Plenty of Pout collection is already available on the German site, lipsticks have the triangle of death, the gloss doesn't. Skip for me.

Miss Dynamite

I heard about the Hyper Real Foundation in rosegold etc, but I thought it was an old product from before I was into MAC. The Violet one looks pretty, but I think it's a skip for me since I don't have much use for it. And looks like there's a concealer version of the 170 brush? I'll have to get that.
The Plenty of Pout collection is already available on the German site, lipsticks have the triangle of death, the gloss doesn't. Skip for me.

How many lipsticks are there? Just the 3 I've posted or are there more?