MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Miss Dynamite

Haha exactly! Both the nude and the pink sets have a metallic lipstick! I'm getting one or the other lol MAC had me at metallic lol!
I was hoping they'd make it a permanent finish though. I was very meh about them when I first got them and swatched them, but after wearing them a bit, they were my most favorite thing ever...besides Crystal Glaze Gloss, which also needs to be permanent.

lyseD

Does anyone in Canada know if the Nordstroms in Toronto will get the anniversary sale make up? Thanks for the help.

Makeup Emporium

Does anyone in Canada know if the Nordstroms in Toronto will get the anniversary sale make up? Thanks for the help.

Not sure about Nordstrom Toronto but I know the Bay has had Nordstrom exclusive items/sets in the past so they may get these as well.

Miss Dynamite

pretty. I wonder what the difference is between huggables and these
Doesn't really seem like there is any. Even the colors look the same. These supposedly plump lips, but I've never actually seen any product do that. Idc though, some of the colors are pretty and that's really all that matters to me.

leonah

hmm probably just some hyaluronic acid in them but I doubt (correct me if I'm wrong) there is any other huge difference than that. but I like some of them so I might try one to see what it does :)

Last edited: