MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

aradhana

I ordered both.

As for the influencer collaborations. I wanted the Patricia Bright one. I like her and watcher videos on occasion. I was watching Beauty News on Youtube and they announced that Patricia Bright said her lipstick would be released in the US later or did they say globally? I don't know but I remember thinking I could get it.

what did you think of the dazzle highlighters?

i'm interested in the nc 38...but it might be too light if it's lighter than the nc42. in that pic it looks darker and more olivey, but hard to tell.

PrettyTwisted

As for the influencer collaborations. I wanted the Patricia Bright one. Patricia Bright said her lipstick would be released in the US later.

Yes! I just watched Patricia's video and she said she will announce when it gets released in the U.S.! I started following her on IG because I think that's the easiest way to catch her announcement. I'm excited for Nyma Tang's MAC Maker lipstick as well!

MRV

Collections seem to pop up everywhere. I ordered the Texan quad and Pamela Sue. And the new Mascara MAC Up For Everything Lash is already at my counter, along with the new Kajal Crayons:

KajalCrayons2018.JPG

Icecaramellatte

Collections seem to pop up everywhere. I ordered the Texan quad and Pamela Sue. And the new Mascara MAC Up For Everything Lash is already at my counter, along with the new Kajal Crayons:

View attachment 64793

Yes there is quite a bit of new Mac stuff out now. I loaded up my cart and then realized I couldn't possibly get it all. I ended up with nothing for now. I need to think on it. I do want the 2 brown Kajals. I need to prioritize my list.

verorl

View attachment 64793

The new Up For Everything Lash is amazing! It launched in Mexico last week, and I have been wearing it. It really holds a curl, and lengthens lashes and gives volume too.

leonah

it's already here too so I'm going to get it soon. I actually really like the packaging details too on it and my lancome hypnose is running out so need to get something new either way :)

Latest posts