MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Icecaramellatte

I went to the mac site to order some items from the Brandon Maxwell collection last night. All sold out. I can't believe it. I thought I saw it a few days ago. I hope it comes back but I doubt it. Store search says I might find it at some stores but that never works out. Has anyone seen it in stores?

Mac-Guy

I went to the mac site to order some items from the Brandon Maxwell collection last night. All sold out. I can't believe it. I thought I saw it a few days ago. I hope it comes back but I doubt it. Store search says I might find it at some stores but that never works out. Has anyone seen it in stores?
MAC is probably getting smarter again and making less products available. All those collections sitting for months in the sales sections just drags down the whole brand.

verorl

MAC is probably getting smarter again and making less products available. All those collections sitting for months in the sales sections just drags down the whole brand.

True... But I must confess I am waiting for the Patrick Starrr summer set to go on sale so I can get it. I only cared for the eye shadow quad, so I want to get it for the quad's price.

PrettyTwisted

13775026-9DEC-479D-B8B8-597AC13CAF26.png 11000879-4504-4EF8-BB3E-1A351819B28C.png 4CA3C081-AC8A-4E16-97EE-229568943F80.png 92C994AF-F970-4E4B-B420-932E9552E848.png From chic profile IGTV.

There are 2 mirror compacts Snowflushed and Oh Darling. There are 2 mini ED black compacts in Whisper of Gilt and Beaming Blush. The swatches are of one of the ED trios

I’m definitely getting one of the mini ED compacts!

Attachments

• F6629167-DDF2-4263-9F4E-518150FB7D8D.png
    F6629167-DDF2-4263-9F4E-518150FB7D8D.png
    651.3 KB · Views: 1,458
Last edited:

Rinstar

My Facebook memories showed me a post today from 8 years ago- me saying I pre-ordered MAC Venemous Villains..... ahhh the glory days

Mac-Guy

My Facebook memories showed me a post today from 8 years ago- me saying I pre-ordered MAC Venemous Villains..... ahhh the glory days

Ahhhh. I hope MAC will completely change their product managers and marketing team to get back on top of the pack.

Rinstar

Ahhhh. I hope MAC will completely change their product managers and marketing team to get back on top of the pack.

Me too. I miss all of the anticipation and excitement before a big collection. Especially the seasonal ones. I really loved the big fall release and the summer ones as well.

shadowaddict

I'm a Disney nut & spent so much on that collection. I loved the packaging & most of the products were good. I went a bit crazy I suppose because I still have a good amount of products that I haven't even opened or swatched & put back in the box. Same thing with Hello Kitty collection. I guess I kept getting excited for the next upcoming collection or something. However that was during my buying backup days.

Last edited:

boschicka

What a memory! I still have my dirty plum blush from the Liberty of London collection from that same year.

Mac-Guy

Me too. I miss all of the anticipation and excitement before a big collection. Especially the seasonal ones. I really loved the big fall release and the summer ones as well.
For this year, I really moved on to other brands. Hopefully it will get better next year.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Wow! I can't believe that was so long ago, time really flies. I remember the hype around that collection and stalking for it. The products were literally selling out in seconds here, I just threw in my cart whatever I could. I missed out on the beautypowder I wanted, but it was a miracle I was able to get the things I did get.

Latest posts