MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Mac-Guy

Mmmm ,I wonder, it looks small for a spring collection ,but who knows with MAC nowadays. I wonder how large the palettes are .
Work it out last year wasn't big either. If the e/s were in smaller palettes, hippies in tubes and cheeks as singles, it would be a big collection. We will see if we get more for Spring.

mango13

Dear MAC, make Crystal Glaze Glosses permanent or I might die!

I really like them for my night time lip balm. I grabbed the kit from Nordstrom that had a Crystal Glaze Gloss in it and it looks way more pigmented than the original ones. I might not be able to use it as just a lip balm. Did you grab one of the kits?

Miss Dynamite

I really like them for my night time lip balm. I grabbed the kit from Nordstrom that had a Crystal Glaze Gloss in it and it looks way more pigmented than the original ones. I might not be able to use it as just a lip balm. Did you grab one of the kits?
Yeah, I got those ones and use the glittery ones as lipgloss, but the Work It Out ones, I use on my lips at night. They make my lips so ridiculously soft, they used to get so dry and horrible in the winter.

Monsy

Do we have the thread for the new waterweight concealer and powder? I just ordered both

Sarah Townsend

I'd really like to hear something, honestly anything about the waterweight powder. i can't make it to a mac store easily, and feel like just in theory I'd like this but who knows?

Monsy

I got it today. Beautiful silky texture. I like it.
Not crazy about the wat. concealer. it is very sheer and seems to run much darker than the others from mac. i ordered nw20 which I always use and it is significantly darker I will have to exchange for nw15. I do not like how sheer it is barely covers anything. Feels lightweight too.

Monsy

I say go for it. I am so bummed about the concealer because I really love that foundation.

violetta

The big question is: Will Padma & Jeremy replace the big Spring collection this year?

That`s the same question I`ve been pondering. Once we see an image of the Spring 2018 Update cover, that will answer the question .
As I have noticed the ``main collection(s) `` for spring , summer , fall etc. are featured on the cover.

Monsy

What shade did you get in the compact?

light plus. it's perfect. i also wear light plus in msfn, careblend etc..waterweight foundation i wear nc20. studio fix fluid nc20 is a bit too dark for me, i am more in between nc15/20

i got the concealer now in nw15 to try it.

Mac-Guy

That`s the same question I`ve been pondering. Once we see an image of the Spring 2018 Update cover, that will answer the question .
As I have noticed the ``main collection(s) `` for spring , summer , fall etc. are featured on the cover.
Update should be very soon. :)

Mac-Guy

light plus. it's perfect. i also wear light plus in msfn, careblend etc..waterweight foundation i wear nc20. studio fix fluid nc20 is a bit too dark for me, i am more in between nc15/20

i got the concealer now in nw15 to try it.

I am Light Plus too.

leonah

I got it today. Beautiful silky texture. I like it.
Not crazy about the wat. concealer. it is very sheer and seems to run much darker than the others from mac. i ordered nw20 which I always use and it is significantly darker I will have to exchange for nw15. I do not like how sheer it is barely covers anything. Feels lightweight too.

do you have an ingredients list for the waterweight powder?

Latest posts