MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I forgot if I mentioned it already, but I also read about a matte lipstick called Beach Nut, which sounds new to me. So maybe that could be from a summer collection?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Some more stuff I found:

MAC PLENTY OF POUT PLUMPING LIPSTICK
shades: KISS & CUDDLE, POUT AND ABOUT, EXTRA KISSABLE, AMPLE CHIC, EXTRA-LUSCIOUS, CRAZY LUSH, SO SWELL, LOVEMAKER, NICER THAN NICE, SMOOTH GOING

And a Cremesheen l/s called Nothing to Wear and a Frost one called Noon Noir. I don't know if any of this will actually be released tho.

Miss Dynamite

Some more stuff I found:

MAC PLENTY OF POUT PLUMPING LIPSTICK
shades: KISS & CUDDLE, POUT AND ABOUT, EXTRA KISSABLE, AMPLE CHIC, EXTRA-LUSCIOUS, CRAZY LUSH, SO SWELL, LOVEMAKER, NICER THAN NICE, SMOOTH GOING

And a Cremesheen l/s called Nothing to Wear and a Frost one called Noon Noir. I don't know if any of this will actually be released tho.
OH! I forgot all about the plumping lipsticks, Dom posted swatches of 3 of them a good while ago.

PrettyTwisted

Pore Refiner Stick
Shape And Shade Brow Tint

Netta/Nettart showed the Pore Refiner Stick on her Insta Story. It comes in the same packaging as the Essential Oils stick, looks like a cool product.

The S&S Brow Tint I saw in one of the Go! Collection pics. I'm excited for that as I loved the Penultimate Brow pen

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
View attachment 63921 Is it just me or is that middle compact purple?
Yes. I saw another pic where I thought I saw two purple compacts, I thought they were bronzers. So I guess that collection is called Mirage Noir and that Noon Noir lisptick I came across should belong to this then. What a weird color theme for a summer collection. That (highlight?) powder there looks nice tho.

Mac-Guy

Lately, we usually don't get the color stories until Temptalia posts them or the collection appears on the website. MAC is so damn difficult.

If there is a regular summer collection, it should come out next week in Europe. Never seen it so late.

Miss Dynamite

If there is a regular summer collection, it should come out next week in Europe. Never seen it so late.

Yeah, it's pretty dumb the way MAC handles things sometimes. They don't seem to realize that they will sell more if they give people a chance to save up money for what they want.

verorl

Yeah, it's pretty dumb the way MAC handles things sometimes. They don't seem to realize that they will sell more if they give people a chance to save up money for what they want.

Never mind the anticipation they used to create by releasing information early, by the time the collections launched people were in a tizzy, rushing to get everything! Now, we wait for swatches, reviews and just knowing about it, hence less sell outs for them. Yeah, pretty dumb.