MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

fur4elise

MAC x The Blonds

MAC-The-Blonds-2018-Makeup-Collection.jpg

MAC х The Blonds Liquid Eyeliner ($21)
MAC х The Blonds Magic Dust Powder ($42)
MAC х The Blonds Lipstick ($20)
MAC х The Blonds Dazzleglass ($20)
MAC х The Blonds Blonddiamond Lash ($18)

(1beautynews.ru)

Last edited:

leonah

why do the just have to have repeating eyeshadow this year?? im into it, deception, all's rosy etc have been out now multiple or more times. also don't get why the patrick starrr third collection would have im into it again when they already had it in his first collection.. oh well I will get the lighter kit

boschicka

why do the just have to have repeating eyeshadow this year?? im into it, deception, all's rosy etc have been out now multiple or more times. also don't get why the patrick starrr third collection would have im into it again when they already had it in his first collection.. oh well I will get the lighter kit

He's really "into it!" :bonk: I agree. It's absurd.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
MAC x The Blonds

View attachment 64639

MAC х The Blonds Liquid Eyeliner ($21)
MAC х The Blonds Magic Dust Powder ($42)
MAC х The Blonds Lipstick ($20)
MAC х The Blonds Dazzleglass ($20)
MAC х The Blonds Blonddiamond Lash ($18)

(1beautynews.ru)

Oh, I read about a lipstick called Davidblond and it's a Lustre, wasn't sure if it was from a new collection. Might be the pink one then.

Also came across this, but wasn't sure if it's an upcoming product either:

[FONT=&quot]MAC POWDER KISS LIPSTICK:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A LITTLE TAMED
SWEET, NO SUGAR
STYLE SHOCKED!
SULTRINESS
BURNING LOVE
SHOCKING REVELATION
FALL IN LOVE
MANDARIN O
BEST OF ME
INFLUENTIALLY IT
MY TWEEDY
SCATTERED PETALS
MULL IT OVER
LASTING PASSION
DEVOTED TO CHILI
IMPULSIVE[/FONT]

arch

Also came across this, but wasn't sure if it's an upcoming product either:

MAC POWDER KISS LIPSTICK:

A LITTLE TAMED
SWEET, NO SUGAR
STYLE SHOCKED!
SULTRINESS
BURNING LOVE
SHOCKING REVELATION
FALL IN LOVE
MANDARIN O
BEST OF ME
INFLUENTIALLY IT
MY TWEEDY
SCATTERED PETALS
MULL IT OVER
LASTING PASSION
DEVOTED TO CHILI
IMPULSIVE
Some more info — $19.00 each; described as "[a] moisture-matte weightless lipstick that delivers a romantic blur of effortless soft-focus colour." Photos (in the order listed by Naynadine above):
Powder Kiss Lipstick.jpg

MRV

Well, at least there's a green e/s in one of the PS kits. But those darn kits again. I have not bought any yet. (I only have Mamastarrr from PS.) Considering though as I like the combo.

verorl

Patrick Starrr part 4 ``Destination Diva `` September 6 .

I just hope these are more wearable shades for me... The first collection was good, I didn't get the second or third because purple eye shadows look horrendous on me and then the summer palette was too reddish, hope this one is fall inspired, I love fall!!!

verorl

LOL! That is the great thing about everyone here. What does not work for one, is a win for another. :tee:

Yup! There are some things some of you go crazy over and I'm like NOOOOOO!!!, that would never work for me. Fall makeup really agrees with my coloring.

Rinstar

Love the quad with the green. I will likely get that! Don't care about the lip gloss with it, but oh well.

Mac-Guy

The repeats make me really sad. I think it is okay to bring back some oldies, but not so soon and/or within the same collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Some more info — $19.00 each; described as "[a] moisture-matte weightless lipstick that delivers a romantic blur of effortless soft-focus colour." Photos (in the order listed by Naynadine above):
View attachment 64643

Thank you! I'm usually not interested in mattes, but this description actually sounds intriguing. They had me at 'romantic blur'. :D

PrettyTwisted

I've been looking for a matte lipstick that doesn't emphasize lip lines etc and I was considering Pat McGrath's Matte Trance but I'll hold off and try these Powder Kiss first!

Latest posts