MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2020

thefbomb

I hope we get some exciting collections next year! When I first started buying around 6 years ago or so, I found the collections and Colman’s to be really fun and exciting. Will see what 2020 brings!

sdsamler

Yea, the le collections used to be LIFE but the last few years have been pretty dull over all....I really hope they bring out a new blush collection! Going thru the site and noticed they’ve discontinued a lot of cooler toned blushes that I used to love like Dame ( was told it’s been gone a while recently 😭) I feel like a lot old staples have gotten the chopping block in recent times but they’re not replacing them???

violetta

I asked about the new shadows ( North America only released 6 shades of 36 new shades ) at my MAC location, and was told the remainder would be released in the new year .
I feel like MAC in the last couple of years has kinda of left the ``cosmetic space`` , I want to see them come back , hopefully this year.

MRV

The Patent Paint Lip Lacquer is at the counter here, since last week I think, but I have not had time to look at them.

Latest posts