MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2020

Miss Dynamite

I really wish the highlighter wasn't a color I already have. A super light pink would have been pretty, or even Show Gold since that is the only one I don't have of the permanent ones.

ahoythere

Yea, the le collections used to be LIFE but the last few years have been pretty dull over all....I really hope they bring out a new blush collection! Going thru the site and noticed they’ve discontinued a lot of cooler toned blushes that I used to love like Dame ( was told it’s been gone a while recently 😭) I feel like a lot old staples have gotten the chopping block in recent times but they’re not replacing them???
I am totally with you on this! There are almost no cool toned blushes left. Bring back Dame and Coygirl at least! And cook up some new plums and berries!!!!

Rinstar

They look like those bouncy blushes someone had out a while back. (Was it Clinique?)

Maybelline. I actually have every single shade of those. I don't have any other Maybelline makeup, but saw the coral shade one day, bought it, LOVED the formula and bought the rest. So I hope these are like those/even better.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The second EDSF:

MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish-Hot Damn-Oiselle Davignon

I definitely want to try one of the blushes. I have to see more swatches, but I think I'll get Blush, Please.

Miss Dynamite

Almost seems like MAC doesn't want to release collections in US anymore. So much stuff released in other countries that we either didn't get at all, or are getting really late, including the Extra Dimension collection, Visual Arts, Glow Play Blushes and Loud And Clear, and they refuse to give literally any information on if we will ever get any of these. It's pretty bad when we have had literally 1 real collection since October.

Miss Dynamite

Yeah but Keri also posted about Visual Arts, including all colors that we never got here, we only got like 5 out of I think 30. So who knows if we actually will get these things. Every other country seems to have all of this stuff already.

Rinstar

Yeah but Keri also posted about Visual Arts, including all colors that we never got here, we only got like 5 out of I think 30. So who knows if we actually will get these things. Every other country seems to have all of this stuff already.

That's true, I was forgetting we didn't get them all

Latest posts