MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2021

Seven Of Nine

I bought On A Petal-Still Lipstick today. I couldn't help myself, so beautiful live. And I wore Avant Garnet all day on my lips today, and that's epic.

lasharn

I bought On A Petal-Still Lipstick today. I couldn't help myself, so beautiful live. And I wore Avant Garnet all day on my lips today, and that's epic.
Me I bought a dupe of On A Petal-Still lipstick, it's from Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity lipsticks in a shade When I Was. Thought I'd share!

Seven Of Nine

LOL I love the Strobe face in Rose Gold. I bought 2. It's a barely there sheer raspberry glow.
So, I've been eyeing Avant Garnet all day. Should I get it LOLOLOLO
The only problem I have with this lipstick is that after applying it at home, it turned out that it's not exactly my color 🤨... it's not bad but it's not woow either 😒
If you like and often wear reds, Avant Garnet is a must 😍 One of the nicer reds I know, combined with the Mini Xenon on my eyes is space 🤩

AmbyH

Me I bought a dupe of On A Petal-Still lipstick, it's from Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity lipsticks in a shade When I Was. Thought I'd share!
I have them both but the one from Hourglass is more pigmented compared to MAC's On A Petal-Still.

lilinah

Grump. I just found out the Tempting Fate collection dropped and most of what i like i already sold out. My grump is because MAC used to text me, and they didn't for this one. Sigh.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I just noticed there are 7 new shades in the Eye Brows pencil, including a taupe one. I was gonna try the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe but now I'm not sure. Would love to see them swatched together.
I'm currently using MAC's Stylized which isn't the best match. Still sad that YSL discontinued my fave brow pencil, it was the perfect ash brown.

Rinstar

I just noticed there are 7 new shades in the Eye Brows pencil, including a taupe one. I was gonna try the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe but now I'm not sure. Would love to see them swatched together.
I'm currently using MAC's Stylized which isn't the best match. Still sad that YSL discontinued my fave brow pencil, it was the perfect ash brown.
ABH Taupe is my favorite, for years now. The picture on MAC's site of their taupe looks dark to me, but I would love to see them side by side too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ABH Taupe is my favorite, for years now. The picture on MAC's site of their taupe looks dark to me, but I would love to see them side by side too.

Thanks for sharing, I definitely want a lighter taupe. I think I'll wait for now until I see more swatches.

Latest posts