MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Edelmc

maybe its just me hun cos i did that and it takes me to my youtube desktop

Did you search for makeupwithgabriela in YouTube and it's the 11th video down. It doesn't show any new mac products just a contouring technique I mentioned that I like.

martiangurll

i have found the post about tendertones! yes!! i'm going to buy so many of these

oooh i love it when you post! it's like christmas!

oh yes it is. How do you mineralize a lipstick? You can't bake it.
huh2.gif

OctoberViolet

I'm already planning on the Flamingo lipstick and Scarlet Ibis. I had to look up Iris Apfel. She kind of reminds me of an older version of Betsey Johnson (maybe). God bless her. She's 90 and coming out with a line with MAC. I'm down with this big time!
yahoo.gif

Also, what are mineralized lipsticks? I'm down with that also. Anything with lipsticks make my heart flutter and my addiction worse. I need to clean up my lipsticks soon. I have no room for them anywhere.

two more words: Iris Apfel

Flamingo lipstick
eyelove.gif

check out on google.. a new collex for 2012
cheerleader.gif

User38

^ mineralized ls is a ls formulated with minerals.

BE already has already conquered this market but this is being proposed to accompany the new mineralized bronzers
hatsoff.gif
they are very smooth and soothing on the lips.. that is unless you are allergic !

OctoberViolet

Thank you for clarifying this for me. I am excited about trying these new mineralized lipsticks. Hope there are some amazing colors.

BE already has already conquered this market but this is being proposed to accompany the new mineralized bronzers
hatsoff.gif
they are very smooth and soothing on the lips.. that is unless you are allergic !

peachsuns

The new products all sound awesome, HerGreyness! Thank you so much for sharing!
bouquet.gif

Flat top brush and Flamingo lipstick are already making me
th_drool.gif
. LOL

LMD84

hatsoff.gif
ah very cool! i was wondering what they would be like! :)

martiangurll

minelarized stuff mixed in with a buffer kinda thingy.... I love how badly i explain myself lol

I enjoy listening anyway

yay for tendertones and yeah, I know its gimmicky but I will prolly get a mineralized lippy to see what the fuss is about.

banana1234

That is so true!

I am curious about Tendertones, I will have to check them out. Are they basically a tinted lipbalm or is there something more to them?
they are basically a tinted lipbalm but i use my constantly, i love them

they are more jelly like than the TLC and not as runny as those horrible lip tints and they smell good

they make your lips super glossy and shimmery with a hint of colour, i prefer them to a lipgloss personally

OctoberViolet

You sold me on tendertones. I had never tried them before. Looking forward to what colors they may be.
sweet.png

they are basically a tinted lipbalm but i use my constantly, i love them

they are more jelly like than the TLC and not as runny as those horrible lip tints and they smell good

they make your lips super glossy and shimmery with a hint of colour, i prefer them to a lipgloss personally

romi79_2008

Do we have a calendar for coming collections? cause everything is a little mixed in my head right now. There seem to be many coll and I can`t seem to feat them all in what time is left this year