MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

LiLBeautyBarbie

Do we have a calendar for coming collections? cause everything is a little mixed in my head right now. There seem to be many coll and I can`t seem to feat them all in what time is left this year

O a calendar would be a great idea! I sometimes get mixed up about what collections are coming and in what order lol

LMD84

Do we have a calendar for coming collections? cause everything is a little mixed in my head right now. There seem to be many coll and I can`t seem to feat them all in what time is left this year
i did speak to Janice about getting a calendar but it's not something we can do right now. however we were thinking of setting up a google calendar if anybody was interested in doing that?

wishonastar

they are basically a tinted lipbalm but i use my constantly, i love them

they are more jelly like than the TLC and not as runny as those horrible lip tints and they smell good

they make your lips super glossy and shimmery with a hint of colour, i prefer them to a lipgloss personally
Thanks, they sound nice and easy to maintain and not hair gluing.

Piarpreet

LOU....can we work on that calendar????? :( I'm getting lost! :O I think a lot of people would wanna help...plsssssss

Rinstar

A calender would be great!! I too am getting lost!

Two things I wish MAC would re-release in 2012... Solar White e/s (i am almost out!) and Hold My Gaze e/s (from last year's 6 Beauties Play It Cool e/s palette). That is one sick e/s, I would definitely buy it on it's own.

Mac-Guy

With all the frequent changes, I don't think a calendar would work unless somebody is prepared to update it on a frequent basis (which would be a lot to ask). Staying on top of threads and reading everything is probably the best way to stay informed.

User38

yea.. besides, Helter skelter is more fun
girlhaha.gif

ansimi

I'm surprised MAC is bothering with mineral lipsticks - seems a bit behind the market. Lip-safe mineral pigments come in a limited colour range and all tend to turn a rusty orange on me. But maybe they're not using minerals for the colour and are just adding some in for sparkles or sun block or something? Or they might be using 'mineral' as a code for more natural and making a formula with fewer controversial ingredients.

I don't think we need a calendar. I just look at the top of the colour collections thread and it always seems up-to-date with known information.

LMD84

Hehehe, keeping a calendar and updating it is almost like an (unpaid) full-time position. It's a nice thought though probably very difficult to put into practice.
well i would be happy to keep it updated (lets be honest i spend enough time here to do it!) I am more concerned about how we could get it on the forum itself! i only spoke to Janice for a few mins earlier (she's super busy because she is moving house very soon!) but we shall have a phone conversation soon so i shall bring it up then :)

UrbanSweetheart

well i would be happy to keep it updated (lets be honest i spend enough time here to do it!) I am more concerned about how we could get it on the forum itself! i only spoke to Janice for a few mins earlier (she's super busy because she is moving house very soon!) but we shall have a phone conversation soon so i shall bring it up then :)
Yay! that sounds like such a great idea!

xasperadastra

uhm IMO it's not that bad! I can read on top which collections are coming (colour story section) and sometimes there is a new thread ^^ I mean "Currant and upcoming mac collections", isn't that a good calendar? Am I missing something? :p

LMD84

uhm IMO it's not that bad! I can read on top which collections are coming (colour story section) and sometimes there is a new thread ^^ I mean "Currant and upcoming mac collections", isn't that a good calendar? Am I missing something? :p
yeah I try and keep all of that up to date and I make new colour stories as soon as I get information... I guess people want it in one place rather than clicking on the different colour stories?

pemily

Just from my experience, I pondered back and forth for about 12 months before getting involved with spektra because I had no idea how it worked.... If you did create a list/calander I believe you would be the top of the list of google hits for upcoming Mac collections.. Hence giving people something to be interested in while they learn how to use it... Btw please don't mention the tutorial on how to use as I don't read things like that lol :finger:

martiangurll

Calendars are nice, but until I have a color story, it does not really "gel" for me. I guess I am too right brained? Anyhoo, just any ole information we can get makes me happy. Until I see the color story with a release date, I don't get too invested or make a list to buy...

I obsess too much about this stuff as it is