MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

OctoberViolet

WOW! Looking amazing Lou!!!!
th_sign_woot.gif
You are an inspiration. I need to get back on my diet. I'd like to lose around 20 lbs, but it's so hard since I love to eat. I am going to try and do it. Fingers crossed by the New Year I will be down 20 lbs or at least 10. That would be something, right?
shrugs.gif

here is a pic for you (although off topic!) my old work trousers are now so big i pretty much fit in one leg hole!

LMD84

WOW! Looking amazing Lou!!!!
th_sign_woot.gif
You are an inspiration. I need to get back on my diet. I'd like to lose around 20 lbs, but it's so hard since I love to eat. I am going to try and do it. Fingers crossed by the New Year I will be down 20 lbs or at least 10. That would be something, right?
shrugs.gif
thank you! and i know how hard it is because i swear i love food more than makeup! :p in fact only last night i kept thinking about chocolate stuffed oreos! lol! there is something wrong with me! And don't stress over losing the 20lbs - set little goals like 5lb ones and treat yourself to a lipstick or pigment when you've done it :) makes it go by a bit easier!

OctoberViolet

OMG! I LOVE chocolate stuffed oreos also. Yum!!!!!!
bigheart.gif
Tx for the words of wisdom. I will try to set smaller goals like 5 lbs instead of one big slump goal of 20. Which I know even if I do manage to lose that, if I lose it too fast I will just gain back double.
th_devil.gif

thank you! and i know how hard it is because i swear i love food more than makeup! :p in fact only last night i kept thinking about chocolate stuffed oreos! lol! there is something wrong with me! And don't stress over losing the 20lbs - set little goals like 5lb ones and treat yourself to a lipstick or pigment when you've done it :) makes it go by a bit easier!

Piarpreet

Congrats! You just inspired me to get off my duff and start moving!!!
I'm not working out... I'm just broke and have to chose between food out (I cant cook in my apartment) or fashion... TRUST ME I prefer fashion :p So I got protein bars, vitamins, protein shakes, and a nutritionist that does it for free for 3 months. It's a research study trying to disprove the efficacy of gastric bypass.... but anyhow... they give me the foods I need. I do cheat every once in a while but I dont spend 20 bucks/day on food.

Piarpreet

I was a US size 20-22 and now I am a 12. I still would like to lose about 50 more but I will be content with 18 more to reach 100!
MY goal weight is size 10! :) I was a 22 as well. Now I think I am 18... at least an 18 sized jeans from forever 21 fit me! who knows maybe a 16? ahhaah now im tripping...or not? hahaha
At the beginning of august I was 230 lbs now I am 216.. normally is 10 lbs is one size, right?

So if that's true.... when I'm 200 I'd be a 16....if I'm 190 I'm 14.... if I'm 180 I'm 12.... If I'm 170 I'm 10.....
I know it depends on your body but I'm talking about general stats.

My goal is size 10 so I can wear REAL CLOTHES! I already bought a GOAL dress and GOAL pants form HM. They are hung on the wall so I keep seeing them for inspiration. I have been wearing sweat/yoga pants from walmart for 6 years because nothing will fit me. I have an hourglass figure so big sized brands make clothes for the fat girls that have a belly and no waist line. I'm 36 wait 54 hip so... hahhhaha do the math.

Piarpreet

ha ha! i don't think i've ever been referred to as skinny before! thank you! and you have done amazingly well! 15lbs in a month is amazing!!! well done!
i've lost over 100lbs and gone from a uk size 26 to a uk 16/18. :) I will be doing a video for the youtube channel on my weightloss soon because people keep asking for it :)
thank you!
you have seriously done so well sweetie! i'd kill to be a size 12! one day soon i hope!!
OMGoodness! please!!!!!

liba

here is a pic for you (although off topic!) my old work trousers are now so big i pretty much fit in one leg hole!

Isn't it an amazing sight when you see how your old clothes look??

I lost 70lbs last year on a medically supervised diet. The best part of the program surprisingly turned out to be the classes we went to every week - they gave us so many great ideas for thinking about why and how we eat and exercise and ways to stay positive in the face of the challenges and ups and downs. One thing that really stuck with me was they told us to toss out all our old clothes that were too big, even the ones with sentimental value. Wow, that was an awesome feeling starting totally fresh!!

A year later, I've kept most of it off - I've actually gained 6lbs of muscle (along with 10 lbs of fat - but that's coming right back off). Definitely having all the great folks here at Specktra helped keep me focused on fun things and interesting conversations instead of the hard work! We're here for you - but you already knew that!!!
specktra_rocks.gif

dancepig

Oh, thank you for the Mehr and Nars Mayflower suggestions, I will def check those out. And, I LOVE those red MAC caps, could really use one (instead of the Snap-On Cap my hubby got me)
yahoo.gif