MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

Fiberluver

here is a pic for you (although off topic!) my old work trousers are now so big i pretty much fit in one leg hole!

Lou,

Thanks for posting!

Much appreciated!

Several years ago I lost 100 lbs but gained it all back - I've had serious health issues during last 3 years - back surgery, hysterectomy, etc.

Now I need to get motivated to get it off again.

I'm tired of carrying all this weight around plus my knees hurt!

MRV

Ok, just chatted with Mac UK again, and they said that Pro Lip Palettes have been delayed until December, as well as possibly Pro Palettes + inserts, too. She did not know of Spring Trend Lip & Eye Palettes. And in October there will be Marilyn, Carine and By Request (the latter online only).

MAChostage

SUCH an inspiration, Lou! I set a goal back in January to lose 50-60 lbs. by this time. I have lost 28 and am at a plateau -- but only because I have completely slacked on the exercise. I'm mad at myself because I could have met my goal by now, but your picture has inspired me to get off my ass and get moving again. Exercise really is the key for me!

MACcrazy

Lou you look great! My mom has been dieting too since spring and has lost 40 or more pounds so far. She was telling me that once you start exercising a while you feel weird not doing it (I'm the same way) but that's a remarkable difference! so happy for you!
yahoo.gif

here is a pic for you (although off topic!) my old work trousers are now so big i pretty much fit in one leg hole!

bulbasaur359

Somehow I missed that you posted this. Good job that is amazing that you have pretty much halved yourself. I wish you the best of luck getting to your goal if you are not already there.

lyseD

Anyone have any guesses how many collections will come out between Glamour Daze and the end of the year?
I'd love to know so I can start to budget.

Thank you.

Icecaramellatte

Anyone have any guesses how many collections will come out between Glamour Daze and the end of the year?
I'd love to know so I can start to budget.

Thank you.
I, for one would be fine with none. We need a break. Well at least I do. We haven't heard about the annual Couture Collection and the last few years Mac has put out a collection on the day after Christmas. So I would guess at least 2 but that doesn't seem like much for the next two months as Glamour Daze will be out sometime in October.

rockin

Didn't know where to post this, but Christine of Temptalia got married yesterday. She has posted pictures of her wedding makeup here http://www.temptalia.com/my-wedding-makeup

Pinkdollface

The brush of the IED lash looks like I might enjoy it. I really like mascara's that have similar brushes.
I also just realised that the mascara is called in EXTEME dimension and not extra haha. I guess I got confused with the extra dimension shadows and skinfinishes.

OctoberViolet

[COLOR=FF00AA]I would LOVE a Maru collection!!!:eyelove:[/COLOR] Must.get.more.sleep. I want a Maru and MAC collection. Period, :topclosed:

OctoberViolet

rofl.gif
Boxes with goodies inside would be better. Maru is one of the cutest kitties ever and I have four now and I've had tons in the past. All cute, adorable and fuzzy, but Maru is... wow. So handsome.