MAC Early Buzz - news on products for 2012

peachsuns

Look what i found! http://www.beautyscene.nl/p/63699/mac_vera_collectie_nl_release_maart_2012
These pearlglides will most likely be the permanent ones!
The Butterfly Party crushed metallic pigments
drools.gif

Thank you for the link, Pinkdollface! They look lovely!
eyelove.gif

martiangurll

I love it when the collaborator works with textiles. I think texture is a crucial element in any collection. We know MAC brings it in terms of the pigmentation and color selections, but where they are really stepping up their game lately IMHO is the lovely texture and formulation of staples products. Case in point, the awesome creaminess but staying powder and matte finish of the L/S in the Iris A collection!

Pinkdollface

I love it when the collaborator works with textiles. I think texture is a crucial element in any collection. We know MAC brings it in terms of the pigmentation and color selections, but where they are really stepping up their game lately IMHO is the lovely texture and formulation of staples products. Case in point, the awesome creaminess but staying powder and matte finish of the L/S in the Iris A collection!
iagree.gif

OctoberViolet

Oh my! Holy Mother of MAC!!! Tx Pinkdollface for the links. My wallet is crying, but I am so super happy. I have never tried pearlglides before. I can't wait to buy a bunch. I need to re-read everything and then I can start making a list of my wants/needs and don't cares because I'll buy it anyways. LOL!!!
cheerleader.gif

Mac-Guy

If you get it with a few weeks - or a month - delay, you should be fine. At least, it shouldn't be more than three collections at a time for you, though I might be wrong. Happy hauling!

sss215

Hey Sailor with navy packaging, mac written in gold letters would be amazing! I was also thinking an illustration of nautical items such as ropes, an anchor,a sail boat done in the same style of Marine Life over navy and red.

Piarpreet

Ive never been a pencil liner person but oh damn those look cool!!!!

I want the lilac plushglass and the pink pearlface whatever lol.

MACcrazy

Hey Sailor with navy packaging, mac written in gold letters would be amazing! I was also thinking an illustration of nautical items such as ropes, an anchor,a sail boat done in the same style of Marine Life over navy and red.

That sounds so cute! MAC BETTER LISTEN TO US! Is there a thread started for this yet or no?

martiangurll

Any word on pp's? I think those are my favorite products from MAC by far, I'm a sucker for them.

No word on PP, but Fluidlines are making a come back and if you have not experienced them yet, prepare to be pleasantly surprised. This is coming from a gel liner slut who never messes around with pencil products.

OctoberViolet

I have to admit. I haven't tried anything gel yet. (hides face in shame
eeksign.gif
). I am hearing some pretty amazing things about the gel liners, so I think it's time I get out of my comfort zone of kohl liners and give this a try.

Latest posts